10 GRAIN BREAD
This is a recipe that I modified from a co-worker's mom's white bread recipe. It made such soft bread I wanted to see if I could use the base as a multi-grain bread. Prep time doesn't include rise time.
Provided by tasb395
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 4 loaves
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix together the cereal and first amount of water in a saucepan and cook for about 10 minutes to soften the cereal.
- If you want you can set it aside to cool or mix together with cool water and ice cubes to cool it faster.
- Put all ingredients into a KitchenAid mixer. Mix together using the dough hook, once everything is mixed together knead for 2 minutes.
- Place dough in a greased bowl and let sit for 1 hour or until doubled in size. I have also rushed this recipe and let it sit for as little as 15 minutes.
- Punch down and divide into 4 equal pieces. I use a scale to ensure they are the same size. Shape dough and place into greased bread pans.
- Let rise for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Bake at 400 F for 15 minutes or until golden brown and the sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
- Remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and both sugars together with an electric mixer. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then mix in the orange juice, vanilla, and orange zest. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, orange zest, and vanilla and mix together well. Generously butter and flour a 10 inch bundt pan and scoop the batter into it, smoothing the top with a spatula. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the sides shrink away from the pan and the center of the loaf springs back. Cool the pan on a rack for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a round platter. Sprinkle a little confectioners sugar over the top of the bread and serve warm or at room temperature, accompanied by small pots of cranberry butter.
10-GRAIN ORANGE BREAD
This bread is terrific for sandwiches. Its slight sweetness and hint of orange marries well with turkey, particularly if you're one of the people who loves turkey sandwiches with a dollop of cranberry sauce in the filling.
Provided by Sewwhatsports
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 2 loaves, 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil, add the cereal, cover and let sit until the temperature reaches 110°F, about 1 hour. Heat the remaining 1/2 cup water to 110°F and combine it with the yeast, in a large bowl, to soften.
- Add cereal mixture, salt, oil, eggs, orange rind (or oil), honey and 2 cups flour. Beat vigorously for two minutes. Gradually add enough remaining flour, a little at a time, to make a dough stiff enough to knead. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead, adding flour as necessary, until you have a smooth, elastic dough.
- Put dough into an oiled bowl, turning once to make sure the entire ball is coated with oil. Cover with a towel, and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour. Punch dough down and turn out onto a work surface. Divide dough into halves or thirds, depending on the size of your pans -- two 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" or three 8" x 3" pans. Shape dough and place in the pans, which have been well greased. Cover with a towel and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake loaves in a preheated 375°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until they test done. Immediately remove bread from pans, and cool completely on a wire rack. Yield: Two large or three small loaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Fat 3.6, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 21.1, Sodium 357.4, Carbohydrate 29, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 0.1, Protein 4.7
ORANGE QUICK BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together baking mix, sugar and orange zest. Add orange juice, egg and vegetable oil; stir to combine. Fold in almonds and raisins. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175 calories, Carbohydrate 27.1 g, Cholesterol 15.5 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 258.5 mg, Sugar 10.1 g
More about "10 grain orange bread recipes"
BLOOD ORANGE QUICK BREAD - STRENGTH AND SUNSHINE
TEN GRAIN NO KNEAD BREAD - KAREN'S KITCHEN STORIES
10 GRAIN SOURDOUGH LOAF – THE BREAD TRUCK
10 GRAIN SOURDOUGH BREAD | GRAIN MILL WAGON
KING ARTHUR FLOUR'S 10 - GRAIN ORANGE BREAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
10 GRAIN HOT CEREAL - BOB'S RED MILL NATURAL FOODS
10 GRAIN BREAD | MULTI GRAIN BREAD, BREAD, 10 GRAIN BREAD RECIPE
KING ARTHUR'S 10 GRAIN ORANGE BREAD - THE FRESH LOAF
THE 10 BEST HEALTHY BREADS, PASTAS, CEREALS, AND OTHER WHOLE
10 GRAIN CEREAL SOURDOUGH | THE FRESH LOAF
TEN-GRAIN BREAD | COOKSTR.COM
THE EASIEST CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD RECIPE - LIFESTYLE OF A FOODIE
HOW TO BAKE THE EASIEST—AND TASTIEST—10-GRAIN BREAD
WHOLE GRAIN BREAD RECIPE WITH OLIVE OIL AND ORANGE ZEST - GRIT
RECIPETHING - 10 GRAIN BREAD
10 BEST HEALTHY BREADS IN 2022 (NUTRITIONIST-REVIEWED) | MYBEST
10 HEALTHIEST TYPES OF BREADS–DIETITIAN-APPROVED HEALTHY
BOB'S RED MILL 10 GRAIN BREAD MIX 19 OZ PKG - SWANSON®
CALORIES IN ARNOLD HEALTHFULL 10 GRAIN BREAD AND NUTRITION FACTS
10 GRAIN NO KNEAD BREAD, HIGH FIBER BREAD | JENNY CAN COOK
TEN GRAIN LOAF WITH STEP BY STEP PHOTOS - REAL BAKING …
SUPER 10 BLEND - KING ARTHUR BAKING COMPANY
DELICIOUSLY HEALTHY ORANGE BREAD - BEAMING BAKER
WHOLE GRAIN ORANGE CRANBERRY BREAD - CHEF JULIE HARRINGTON, RD
SOFT & EASY 10 GRAIN SANDWICH BREAD - AN OREGON COTTAGE
10 GRAIN WHOLE WHEAT BREAD – CHEF BRAD AMERICA'S GRAIN GUY
ORANGE BREAKFAST BREAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 GRAIN BREAD - BERMAN
HOMEMADE 10-GRAIN FLOUR MIX – THE BREAD MAIDEN
215 MINUTE TIMER RECIPE 10 GRAIN ORANGE BREAD - WEBETUTORIAL
10 BEST MANDARIN ORANGE BREAD RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
10 GRAIN CEREAL BREAD RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 GRAIN CEREAL - MULTIGRAIN - COOKING & BAKING - NUTS.COM
TEN-GRAIN PORRIDGE BREAD RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
ORANGE BREAD WITH ORANGE GLAZE - SALTY SIDE DISH RECIPES
10 GRAIN SOURDOUGH BREAD - ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
10 GRAIN ORANGE BREAD | JUDITH WARREN BILLSON | COPY ME THAT
SAFEWAY 10 GRAIN BREAD CALORIES AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
AMAZON.CA: GRAIN BREAD
TEN GRAIN NO KNEAD BREAD, DUTCH OVEN 10 GRAINS - JENNY CAN COOK
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #breads #lunch #sandwiches #yeast #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love