BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS
Make and share this Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe from Food.com.
Provided by carolinafan
Categories Pasta Shells
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine ricotta cheese, broccoli, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce in 3-qt. shallow baking dish.
- Spoon about 2 rbsp. cheese mixture into each shell.
- Place shells on sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot.
People also searched
More about "broccoli and cheese stuffed shells recipes"
BROCCOLI & CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - HOT FOR FOOD BY LAUREN TOYOTA
4.6/5 (5)Category Main CourseServings 4Total Time 54 mins
- Rinse and drain cashews from the soaking water, then add to a high powered blender with pumpkin puree, almond milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, tomato paste, tapioca starch, garlic and onion powder, sea salt and white pepper. Blend until really smooth.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil (lightly salt the water if desired). Pasta will take 14 minutes to cook to al dente. Add in broccoli florets with 4 minutes left.
EASY RANCH BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE - HIDDEN …
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat, then add onion and cook until tender but not browned. Remove from heat, stir in the tomatoes and half of the seasoning mix until well-combined.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, egg, and remaining seasoning mix, then add the broccoli and Monterey Jack cheese, mixing well. Stuff each shell with about 2 tablespoons of the broccoli-cheese mixture.
BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - WHOLESOME MADE EASY
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta shells and cook until slightly softened but still firm, about 7 minutes. Rinse with cool water and drain well. Separate any nesting shells and transfer them to a large sheet of foil or a baking sheet.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk lightly. Add the ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 1/2 cup Romano or Parmesan, garlic, salt and basil and stir well to combine. Fold in the broccoli. Stuff each shell with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the filling and set back down on foil.
- Coat two 13- x 9-inch baking dishes with non-stick cooking spray. Pour about 1 cup of marinara into each baking dish and spread it out evenly over the bottom of the dishes. Divide the stuffed shells between the dishes and spoon the remaining marinara sauce over the top.
CHICKEN BROCCOLI GARLIC ALFREDO SHELLS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth. Add the grated parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
VEGETARIAN STUFFED SHELLS WITH SPINACH AND BROCCOLI
HOMEMADE BROCCOLI SHELLS AND CHEESE - BUDGET BYTES
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Once boiling, add the pasta and continue to boil until the pasta is tender. Drain the pasta in a colander and set it aside until ready to use.
- Meanwhile, allow the broccoli to thaw. Once partially thawed, chop the florets into smaller, bite-sized pieces, and set them aside to fully thaw while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- While the pasta is cooking, begin the cheese sauce. Finely dice the onion and add it to a sauce pot with the butter. Cook the onion and butter over medium heat until the onions are softened (about 2-3 minutes).
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - PARENTS
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, broccoli, basil, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 cup red sauce evenly over bottom of 12 x 8-inch glass baking dish. Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon cheese-broccoli filling into each shell. Arrange shells in single layer in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over stuffed shells. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Cover dish.
BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS - FLUSTER BUSTER
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the pasta and cook for half of the time on the package, about 9 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl mix together the egg, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese. Add broccoli and mix well.
- Coat the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish with a thin layer of Alfredo sauce. Fill shells with the broccoli mixture and place filling side up in the baking dish. Cover the filled shells with the remaining Alfredo sauce.
BEST BROCCOLI-SAUSAGE STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE
- Drain, then return to pot and let cool. Meanwhile, cook sausage: In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until golden and cooked through, breaking up with the back of a spoon, 5 to 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together cooked sausage, ricotta, mozzarella, and broccoli and season with salt and pepper.
CHEESY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHICKEN BROCCOLI STUFFED SHELLS - I AM HOMESTEADER
- Stuff each jumbo shell with the chicken and broccoli mixture and place them in a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
SHELLS WITH BROCCOLI RABE & PANCETTA RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD …
Author Ina GartenSteps 2Difficulty Easy
CHEESE AND BROCCOLI STUFFED SHELLS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
4/5 Total Time 45 minsServings 6Calories 315 per serving
STUFFED SHELL RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
STUFFED SHELLS WITHOUT TOMATOES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE MANICOTTI | MRFOOD.COM
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI STUFFED SHELLS WITH A CREAMY CHIVE SAUCE
CHICKEN, CHEESE AND BROCCOLI STUFFED SHELLS - TASTYDONE
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS | RECIPE | BROCCOLI AND CHEESE ...
BROCCOLI-AND-CHEESE-STUFFED SHELLS | RECIPE | CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS ...
BROCCOLI-STUFFED SHELLS - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI STUFFED SHELLS BEST RECIPES
BEST BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
CHICKEN BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - AFOODIEAFFAIR
SAUSAGE STUFFED SHELLS WITH BROCCOLI & CHEDDAR CHEESE
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - SMALL BATCH RECIPES AND …
TOP 20 BROCCOLI, GARLIC & PASTA SHELL RECIPES : 2022
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI STUFFED SHELLS - MYFRIDGEFOOD
BROCCOLI & CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - PREGO® PASTA SAUCES
STUFFED SHELLS WITH BROCCOLI - JAMIE GELLER
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS | RECIPE | BROCCOLI AND CHEESE ...
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
BEST BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE - HOW TO …
TOP 20 BROCCOLI, GARLIC, PASTA SHELL & MILK RECIPES : 2022
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
CHICKEN BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS - SWEET DASH OF SASS
BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE
BROCCOLI AND SHELLS PASTA - COOKING WITH NONNA
BROCCOLI AND RICOTTA STUFFED PASTA SHELLS – COOKVEGETARIAN
BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - REVIEW BY MOLLY - ALLRECIPES
STUFFED PASTA SHELLS WITH HAM, LEEKS, BROCCOLI AND CHEESE
BROCCOLI AND CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS - PRINTER FRIENDLY
RICOTTA STUFFED SHELLS WITH BROCCOLI - GLOBAL KITCHEN TRAVELS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pasta #pasta-rice-and-grains #pasta-shells
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chicken stuffed shells with ricotta cheese?In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, broccoli, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stuff each shell with the mixture and place the shells in a greased 9×13-inch pan. Pour the homemade cheese sauce over the stuffed shells and cook them for about 15-20 minutes at 350°F. Serve hot and enjoy!
How do you cook jumbo chicken shells?Stuff each jumbo shell with the chicken and broccoli mixture and place them in a greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Pour the cheese sauce over the stuffed shells and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until bubbly. The shells can be made ahead and frozen.
How do you cook chicken and cheese shells in a pan?Stuff room-temperature cooked shells with chicken and cheese mixture using a spoon or a piping bag. Place in the bottom of sauced baking pan. 7. Cover with shredded mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has completely melted and is bubbling.
What to do with chicken and broccoli?The combination of chicken and broccoli — along with the savory, creamy sauce — is absolutely irresistible. Technique Tip: You can either fill a piping bag with a large opening or use a spoon to stuff shells with ease.