a different pastey, it could be served as a brunch, or a dessert. It is from a casserole cookbook. I have tried it . It is so easy to prepare.
Provided by weekend cooker
Yield 1 souffle, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Remove thin crusts frombread, and tear into small pieces.
- Place into buttered 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pour pineapple and juice over bread & set aside.
- Cream together margarine and sugar,.
- Add eggs to margarine-sugar mixture and mix well.
- Pour creamed mixture over bread and pineapple.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over souffle.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 561.8, Fat 38.7, SaturatedFat 7.5, Cholesterol 232.5, Sodium 357, Carbohydrate 48.1, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 41.2, Protein 10.2
CINNAMON-SUGAR CRISPS ("BUNUELOS")
Provided by Marcela Valladolid
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- On a plate, mix the sugar and cinnamon. In a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan, add enough oil to come halfway up the sides of the pan. Heat over medium-high heat until a deep frying thermometer, inserted in the oil, reaches 350 degrees F. (If you do not have a thermometer, test the oil with a piece of tortilla, which should sizzle when it touches the oil and should brown in about 2 to 3 minutes.) One by one, fry tortillas until golden brown. With a slotted spoon, transfer the crisps to paper towels to drain. While still warm, transfer to cinnamon-sugar mixture, turn to coat and serve.
CAROL'S CINNAMON WAFFLES
If you like those cinnamon waffles from the frozen food department of the grocery store, you'll love these! I developed this recipe because I don't care for syrup. Most waffles need the sweetness of syrup to make them special. These waffles are yummy just as they are; no syrup necessary! Whipped cream and fruit are a great addition if you want to go all out or just add butter and powder sugar to the top. These may brown quicker than standard waffles because of the sugar in them, so test the first one and adjust the time. I have also added 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed; you can't taste a difference. Enjoy!
Provided by Carol Castellucci Miller
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Whisk flour, white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl until no lumps remain.
- Pour milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract into the flour mixture; stir until just combined.
- Beat egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl until soft peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak.
- Fold the the beaten egg whites into the batter.
- Preheat a waffle iron and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour batter onto waffle iron in batches and cook until crisp and golden brown, about 2 minutes; repeat until all batter is used.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154.3 calories, Carbohydrate 21.1 g, Cholesterol 1.9 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 158.6 mg, Sugar 9.9 g
DH loves waffles. Don't get discouraged if the batter comes out very runny. It will fluff up perfectly.
Provided by Panhandle Sam
Yield 4 waffles, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil.
- Add in flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour desired amount into pre-heated waffle iron.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
The perfect accompaniment to a warming cup of coffee on a rainy afternoon
Provided by Sarah Cook
Categories Afternoon tea, Treat
Yield Makes 20
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix the butter, caster and icing sugar, egg yolks and vanilla with a wooden spoon until creamy, then mix in the flour in 2 batches. Roll out to a 20 x 30cm rectangle on a sheet of baking parchment. Mix the demerara sugar with the cinnamon, sprinkle all over the dough, then gently roll over a rolling pin again to press the sugar in a little. Roll up from one of the 20cm sides using the parchment to help, wrap in the parchment and chill for 30 mins, or up to a day.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Thinly slice into about 20 biscuits, scatter with a pinch more sugar, then bake on baking sheets for 10-12 mins until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 19 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.11 milligram of sodium
GRAND MARNIER SOUFFLé
Soufflés have a reputation for being hard to make, but they're actually quite simple: just create the base, fold in the egg whites, and watch it rise. If you have guests over, slide it into the oven during the salad course; when your meal is over, wow your guests when you bring this glorious finale to the table.
Provided by Canal House
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Set an oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 4-cup souffle dish (the souffle won't rise as tall if using a larger dish) with 1 tbsp of the butter and dust it with granulated sugar, tapping out any excess. Prepare a collar for the souffle dish by buttering one side of a long 4-inch-wide strip of parchment paper with 1 tbsp butter, then dust it with some granulated sugar. Wrap the prepared side of the parchment paper around the outside of the souffle dish and tie it in place with kitchen string. It should rise above the rim of the dish by about 3 inches. Set the dish aside.
- In a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan, mix the orange rind with 7 tbsp of the granulated sugar, off the heat. Stir in the flour. Add the milk, stirring until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and cook until thick, about a minute.
- Continue to cook over medium heat until the mixture has thickened. Remove from the heat.
- In a standing mixer fitted with a balloon whisk attachment, whip the egg whites and pinch of salt on low speed, to form small bubbles. Gradually increase to medium speed, and add the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar. Increase to high speed and whip until stiff, but not dry, peaks form.To the flour mixture, whisk in the egg yolks, one at a time, whisking well after each addition.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to a large mixing bowl, and whisk in the Grand Marnier, vanilla extract, and remaining 2 tbsp butter until smooth.Gently fold together the egg whites and yolk base, adding a third at a time, until all is incorporated.Pour the batter into the prepared dish, and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the souffle from the oven, discard the paper collar, dust with powdered sugar, and serve immediately.
More about "cinnamonsouffle recipes"
25 CINNAMON RECIPES THAT PROVE IT’S THE BEST SPICE ON …
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Simple Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes. With almost five grams of protein per serving thanks to the eggs and Greek yogurt, this isn’t your usual pancake recipe.
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal. Unlike most artificially flavored oatmeal, this recipe is made with real apples and cinnamon spice. With applesauce; chopped, fresh apples; and two generous teaspoons of the ground spice, there’s so much sweetness already that all it needs is a touch of maple syrup for an extra cozy touch.
- Cinnamon Pear Pancakes. A standard pancake recipe gets a fiber boost from the use of oat flour instead of white flour, adds natural sweetness from grated pear in the batter, includes tons of flavor from the two teaspoons of cinnamon, and keeps the fat to a minimum by avoiding oil.
- “Cinnamon Life” Muesli. The problem with most store-bought cereals? They lack protein and fiber. Packing in a big dollop of cottage cheese and using whole grain oats, this muesli fills those nutritional holes, while the sweetener and cinnamon in the mix keep it tasting like the packaged stuff (in a good way).
- Cinnamon Walnut Flax Muffins. Get your morning started with fiber and protein, all packed into one delicious, cinnamon-y muffin. Coconut flour, eggs, and ground flaxseeds make them full of healthy and filling fats, but with no flour in sight, these are totally suitable for grain-free diets too.
- Cinnamon Banana Breakfast Bulgur. With more fiber than oats or quinoa and a quick cooking time, bulgur scores in both the nutrition and the prep departments.
- Maple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Banana Toast. Peanut butter and banana toast is an old standby, but mash the fruit instead of slicing it and add a dash of cinnamon, and it’ll taste like an entirely new breakfast.
- Almond and Cinnamon-Scented Oatmeal. Pairing well with practically any topping, oatmeal is the Miss Congeniality of breakfasts. But this recipe—a gorgeous bowl of sliced almonds and apples along with lots of cinnamon to taste (read: lots!)
- Cinnamon Quinoa Bake. The gluten-free cousin of an oatmeal bake, this high-protein, quinoa-based breakfast features an entire tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Cinnamon, Sweet Potato, and Carrot Soup. Who needs dessert when you’ve got this soup? With cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg bringing out the flavor in the sweet potatoes and carrots, it almost tastes more like a velvety pie filling without the sugar.
CINNAMON HONEY SOUFFLE - DESSERT - BITTY BAKES
CINNAMON SWIRLS - PINCH OF NOM
MINT CHOCOLATE SOUFFL
30 SAVORY WAYS TO COOK WITH CINNAMON - TASTE OF HOME
15 RECIPES FOR PEOPLE OBSESSED WITH CINNAMON | KITCHN
THE 10 BEST CINNAMONS IN 2022 - THE SPRUCE EATS
CINNAMON RAISIN FRENCH TOAST SOUFFLE - THE SCRAPBOOK ROOM
APPLE & CINNAMON SOUFFLé WITH A CRUNCH - YOUTUBE
CINNAMON SWAPPLES - WAFFLES REINVENTED
CINNAMON SUGAR SCUFFLES (UKRAINIAN SCUFFLES) - FEISTY FRUGAL
BEST CINNAMON MUFFINS - I HEART EATING
50 WAYS TO BAKE WITH CINNAMON - TASTE OF HOME
CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST "SOUFFLé" - HOUSE & HOME
10 EVIDENCE-BASED HEALTH BENEFITS OF CINNAMON
HEALTHYISH CINNAMON GINGER CARROT SOUFFLé - LIVELY TABLE
UKRAINIAN PASTRY COOKIES CALLED SCUFFLES AKA CINNAMON …
CINNAMON FOOD | CINNAMON FOOD
HEALTHY BANANA CINNAMON SOUFFLé - FIT FOOD WIZARD
SOUFFLE RECIPES - RECIPES FOR SWEET AND SAVORY SOUFFLES - DELISH
WHAT IS A SOUFFLé? 8 TIPS FOR COOKING THE PERFECT SOUFFLé AND 2 …
HOW TO EAT CINNAMON 10 HEALTHY WAYS - SPOON UNIVERSITY
HONEY CINNAMON NUT SOUFFLE | FRESH CHILE
HEALTHY CINNAMON RECIPES | EATINGWELL
10 HEALTHY RECIPES TO MAKE WITH CINNAMON | EVERYDAY HEALTH
HEALTHY RECIPES | THE CINNAMON SOUL
18 BEST CINNAMON RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CINNAMON SOUFFLE RECIPE | WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS NYC
SOUFFLé RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
CINNAMON ORANGE SOUFFLE - RULED ME
HUNGRY? TRY OUT THIS DELICIOUS CINNAMON SOUFFLE RECIPE
THE BEST WAYS TO USE CINNAMON IN YOUR COOKING | FOODAL
CINNAMON SOUFFLES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
INFALLIBLE RECIPE? A STORY OF CINNAMON, SOUFFLé AND META-ANALYSIS
A HEALTHY AND IMPRESSIVE BREAKFAST RECIPE - COOKING TO ENTERTAIN
SOUFFLé à L'ORANGE - CINNAMON AND SUGAR
20 SAVORY CINNAMON RECIPES | MYRECIPES
15 SWEET CINNAMON RECIPES TO SPICE UP YOUR LIFE
CINNAMON RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHEF DE CUISINE: RECIPE: CINNAMON SOUFFLE, CINNAMON …
SOUFFLé PANCAKE WITH CINNAMON APPLES - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO USING CINNAMON FOR WEIGHT LOSS
You'll also love