CLASSIC DINNER ROLLS
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, or more if needed
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120 degrees to 130 degrees F). Add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls. Place in greased 8-inch round pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; brush with additional melted butter, if desired. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.5 g, Cholesterol 5.9 mg, Fat 2.3 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 115.3 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
SUNDAY DINNER ROLLS
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 pinch white sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup warm water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, stir yeast, 1/4 cup warm water, and a pinch of sugar.
- In another bowl, beat eggs in 1 cup warm water; add oil and salt. Mix egg mixture into yeast, and add sugar. Gradually add flour. Cover with a damp cloth, and allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour, then place in the refrigerator and allow to rise overnight. This dough is rather sticky, and will raise to at least twice it's size.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. Roll each section out into a circle on a floured board or wax paper. Cut into pizza slice shapes, and roll slices large end to small end. Place on greased flat baking pans, and allow to rise for 2 hours.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 104.6 calories, Carbohydrate 15.2 g, Cholesterol 11.6 mg, Fat 3.9 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 77.5 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make yeast rolls?These Yeast Rolls are the perfect fluffy pull-apart dinner rolls for weeknights and holidays. So tender, buttery, and delicious, just like grandma used to make! Dissolve the yeast in the warm water in a very large bowl, then stir in the sugar and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the egg, melted butter, and salt.
Can you make dinner rolls without yeast?Watch how to make this recipe. We make these quick easy homemade dinner rolls without yeast when we've run out of the baker's standby or don't have the time for yeast to work its magic. Slightly reminiscent of biscuits, they are easier to make and not as crumbly.
What kind of yeast do you use for Buttery dinner rolls?This recipe is adapted from my Aunt Shirley’s Famous Buttery Dinner Rolls, which are truly the most amazing rolls of your life. Today’s version is similar, but can be made in half the time. We’re just skipping that first rise and moving straight to shaping the rolls after a short rest. You can use active dry yeast OR instant yeast for this recipe.
How to make bread dough with yeast?Instructions Dissolve the yeast in the warm water in a very large bowl, then stir in the sugar and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the egg, melted butter, and salt. Stir in as much of the flour as you can with a wooden spoon. Transfer the dough to a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook and mix on low speed for 6 to 8 minutes.
Cute chocolate "cauldrons" hold a cool, creamy orange-flavored yogurt in this recipe. The unfilled cups can be made days in advance and stored at room...
Provided by Taste of Home
Provided by Catherine McCord
This is my technique for veal demi-glace, and there's not much to it. I'm going for a pure veal stock reduction, fortified with nothing more than mirepoix...
Provided by Chef John
OMG!!! I had to make this cake this past Sunday for my Mary Kay party.. It was a huge hit. It was also devoured!! So easy,so good,so sinfully rich..if...
Provided by vicky hunt
Good food doesn't always have to cost a fortune! Your family will love this. Full of flavor and easy on your pocket book!
Provided by Melissa Baldan
This is a very good potato dish , I stem baby red potatoes and smother them in real butter and parsley flakes. I enjoy a dollop of sour cream on mine but...
Provided by Karla Everett
Provided by á-174942
Try this Instant Pot®-friendly variation of a traditional bean stew from the Portuguese region of Azores. This can be served alone, or over rice, and...
Provided by Ryan C Mathews
Provided by Florence Fabricant
A unique twist on a classic white chocolate fudge recipe! While quick and easy to prepare, Bruce's® Yams Salted Cashew Sweet Potato Fudge is a nutty,...
Provided by Bruce's Yams
Sure you can make a quick Chicken Pot Pie using already made pie crust, canned soups, vegetables and chicken. Just think about all the salt in those ingredients....
Provided by Julia Ferguson
This delicious red velvet pound cake is the perfect combination of flavors. Make sure the cake has cooled before icing it; for extra crunch sprinkle some...
Provided by Taste of Home
Dis is da toe curlin Texicajun hybrid of a classic dish. This will put a smile on everyone's face that's eatin it. Throw on some Zydeco music and serve...
Provided by Lupe Boudreaux
Provided by Kemp Minifie
This is a tender and delicious baked pork chop recipe, with an Italian flair.
Provided by larvia57
People also searched
More about "dinner rolls recipes with yeast food"
BEST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (8)Difficulty EasyServings 32Steps 14
- COMBINE 2 cups flour, sugar, salt and yeast in large bowl; mix well. Heat water, milk and 1/2 cup butter in small saucepan until very warm (120 degrees to 130 degrees F). Add warm liquid and egg to flour mixture; blend at low speed until moistened. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed. By hand, stir in an additional 2 1/2 to 3 cups flour until dough pulls cleanly away from sides of bowl.
- SPRAY large bowl with no-stick cooking spray. Knead in 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cups flour on floured surface until dough is smooth and elastic, 8 to 10 minutes. Place dough in prepared bowl; cover loosely with greased plastic wrap and cloth towel. Let rise in warm place (80 degrees to 85 degrees F) until light and doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes.
- PUNCH down dough several times to remove all air bubbles. Divide dough in half. To make Pan Rolls, lightly spray two 13 x 9-inch pans with no-stick cooking spray. Divide each half of dough into 16 equal pieces. Shape each into a ball, pulling edges under to make a smooth top. Place balls, smooth side up, in prepared pans. Cover; let rise in warm place until light and doubled in size, 20 to 30 minutes.
YEAST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 50 secsServings 32Total Time 35 mins
ONE HOUR YEAST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (10)Total Time 35 minsCategory Yeast BreadsPublished 2009-11-03
HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Tanya HollandSteps 5Difficulty Easy
SMALL-BATCH DINNER ROLLS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
Author Scott Hocker for Food Network KitchenSteps 7Difficulty Intermediate
YEAST ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Polly JuddSteps 3Difficulty Intermediate
NO-YEAST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 3Difficulty Easy
MY AUNT TERRIE'S FAMOUS HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS (BEST EVER ...
Author Marcel ReeceSteps 9Difficulty Intermediate
HOMEMADE YEAST ROLLS RECIPE | VALERIE BERTINELLI | FOOD ...
Author Valerie BertinelliSteps 7Difficulty Intermediate
EASY FLUFFY ONE HOUR DINNER ROLLS - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
40-MINUTE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
FLEISCHMANN'S YEAST RECIPES DINNER ROLLS - EAT.FIDESBOLIVIA
EASY DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE WITH YEAST (SUPER SOFT ...
SOFT DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
THE BEST EASY SOFT DINNER ROLLS | FINDING TIME FOR COOKING
DINNER ROLLS YEAST RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
DINNER ROLLS - IN 30 MINUTES! - MAMA LOVES FOOD
DINNER ROLLS - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
EASY NO-YEAST HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
NO-YEAST "EVERYTHING" DINNER ROLLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
LIGHT AND EASY DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
FOOD PROCESSOR YEAST ROLLS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
DINNER ROLLS - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE DINNER ROLLS WITH NO YEAST RECIPE | FOODTALK
GRANDMA'S EASY NO YEAST DINNER ROLLS - ALL FOOD RECIPES ...
PRIZE WINNING DINNER ROLLS - FOOD & SWINE
HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS - FLEISCHMANN'S YEAST
HOMEMADE YEAST DINNER ROLLS: THE SOFTEST BUTTERY ROLLS …
NO YEAST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - MARTHA STEWART
BEST NO-YEAST DINNER ROLLS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
NO YEAST DINNER ROLLS - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
THE BEST HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
MOM'S DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - DAVE ARNOLD | FOOD & WINE
DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
NO YEAST DINNER ROLLS - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
THE ULTIMATE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE BY TASTY
FLUFFY YEAST DINNER ROLLS | EPICURICLOUD (TINA VERRELLI)
DINNER ROLLS MADE WITH HONEY - THERESCIPES.INFO
CLASSIC DINNER ROLLS USING ACTIVE DRY/TRADITIONAL YEAST
HOW TO MAKE YEAST ROLLS FROM SCRATCH | SUGAR & SOUL
EASY DINNER ROLLS RECIPE NO YEAST - FOOD NEWS
HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS: EASY RECIPE WITH YEAST - UTOPIA
SOFT DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM