CLASSIC DINNER ROLLS
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, or more if needed
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120 degrees to 130 degrees F). Add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls. Place in greased 8-inch round pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; brush with additional melted butter, if desired. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.5 g, Cholesterol 5.9 mg, Fat 2.3 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 115.3 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
Top Asked Questions
What makes a dinner roll unique?The other standout element is their unique rolling technique. Instead of shaping the dough into rounds, flatten rectangular pieces of dough, then roll into a cylinder. The rolls bake up tender, fluffy, and layered. Do you have a favorite dinner roll recipe?
What is the best way to make homemade dinner rolls?These Homemade Dinner Rolls are the perfect simple yeast rolls - with easy pro tips & tricks for fluffy & delicious dinner rolls every time! Add the yeast, milk and sugar to the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment (or if making by hand, to a large mixing bowl).
How to bake pull-a-part dinner rolls?Spray a baking pan with cooking spray, then brush each roll with melted butter and sprinkle with course salt. Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 12 minutes, or until browned. These are the lazy version of my pull-apart dinner rolls, and just as delicious!
How many dinner rolls can you make with one Pan?If using a different sized pan, you can make more dinner rolls. You can make anywhere from 15-24 dinner rolls using this recipe. If you make the rolls smaller, they will rise a little faster and will need a little less time to bake. Yeast is activated by warm temperatures and moist environments.
Cute chocolate "cauldrons" hold a cool, creamy orange-flavored yogurt in this recipe. The unfilled cups can be made days in advance and stored at room...
Provided by Taste of Home
Provided by Catherine McCord
This is my technique for veal demi-glace, and there's not much to it. I'm going for a pure veal stock reduction, fortified with nothing more than mirepoix...
Provided by Chef John
OMG!!! I had to make this cake this past Sunday for my Mary Kay party.. It was a huge hit. It was also devoured!! So easy,so good,so sinfully rich..if...
Provided by vicky hunt
Good food doesn't always have to cost a fortune! Your family will love this. Full of flavor and easy on your pocket book!
Provided by Melissa Baldan
This is a very good potato dish , I stem baby red potatoes and smother them in real butter and parsley flakes. I enjoy a dollop of sour cream on mine but...
Provided by Karla Everett
Provided by á-174942
Try this Instant Pot®-friendly variation of a traditional bean stew from the Portuguese region of Azores. This can be served alone, or over rice, and...
Provided by Ryan C Mathews
Provided by Florence Fabricant
A unique twist on a classic white chocolate fudge recipe! While quick and easy to prepare, Bruce's® Yams Salted Cashew Sweet Potato Fudge is a nutty,...
Provided by Bruce's Yams
Sure you can make a quick Chicken Pot Pie using already made pie crust, canned soups, vegetables and chicken. Just think about all the salt in those ingredients....
Provided by Julia Ferguson
This delicious red velvet pound cake is the perfect combination of flavors. Make sure the cake has cooled before icing it; for extra crunch sprinkle some...
Provided by Taste of Home
Dis is da toe curlin Texicajun hybrid of a classic dish. This will put a smile on everyone's face that's eatin it. Throw on some Zydeco music and serve...
Provided by Lupe Boudreaux
Provided by Kemp Minifie
This is a tender and delicious baked pork chop recipe, with an Italian flair.
Provided by larvia57
People also searched
More about "dinner rolls food"
DINNER ROLLS RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Category Bread RecipesCalories 144 per servingVideo Duration 2 min
- Place water in a small bowl; sprinkle with yeast, and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, butter, sugar, salt, and 2 eggs. Whisk in yeast mixture.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in 6 cups flour, 1 cup at a time, until you have a soft, shaggy dough (if necessary, add up to 1/2 cup more flour). Turn dough out onto a floured work surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 5 to 10 minutes. Butter the inside of a large bowl; place dough in bowl, turning to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; let stand in a warm spot until dough has doubled in size, about 1 1/4 hours.
- Butter two 13-by-9-inch baking pans. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 15-inch rope; cut each rope into 15 1-inch pieces. Press each piece into a disk, then shape into a ball. Arrange dough balls in prepared pans. (To make ahead: Wrap pans well, and freeze, up to 2 months.) Cover pans loosely with plastic; let stand in a warm spot until rolls have doubled in size, about 1 1/4 hours (2 hours more if frozen).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. In a small bowl, beat remaining egg until blended; brush onto rolls. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes, rotating pans back to front and top to bottom halfway through. Let rolls cool 15 minutes before serving.
EASY DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (154)Category BreadsAuthor HeatherfeatherCalories 142 per serving
- (you will probably be able to use all the flour) Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 3 days.
30 MINUTE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (37)Total Time 30 minsCategory BreadsCalories 470 per serving
HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (122)Author Tanya HollandServings 24-30Category Side-Dish
BEST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Difficulty EasySteps 14
STUFFED DINNER ROLLS /SOOPER SOFT & YUMMY/ NO FAIL RECIPE BY FOOD …
DINNER ROLLS - VENTRAY RECIPES
WHAT FOOD GOES WITH DINNER ROLLS? (SOLVED) - FAMILY RECIPES
THE BEST EASY DINNER ROLLS | FOODIECRUSH.COM
THE ULTIMATE DINNER ROLLS | CANADIAN LIVING
ROLLS & BUNS RECIPES - EASY DINNER ROLLS | FOOD & WINE
43 DINNER ROLLS IDEAS | DINNER ROLLS, COOKING RECIPES, HOMEMADE …
BEST FLUFFY DINNER ROLLS - I HEART EATING
WE TRIED 4 FAMOUS DINNER ROLL RECIPES — HERE'S THE …
FAMOUS HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
EASY DINNER ROLLS - IMMACULATE BITES
THE ULTIMATE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE BY TASTY
SOFT DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
EASY HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS - JUST A TASTE
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS (5-INGREDIENTS) - FOOD DOLLS
19 DELICIOUS DINNER ROLL RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
EASY TO MAKE DINNER ROLLS FOR TWO - FOOD STORAGE MOMS
15 DINNER ROLLS IDEAS | DINNER ROLLS, COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES
THE BEST HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
BEST BREAD MACHINE DINNER ROLLS - HAPPY HOOLIGANS
10 BEST DINNER ROLLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SOFT DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
DINNER ROLLS – ANTHOS
DINNER ROLLS – RECIPE FROM YUMMIEST FOOD COOKBOOK
QUICK DINNER ROLLS RECIPE / SOFT AND FLUFFY DINNER ROLLS IN 4 SIMPLE ...
THE BEST DINNER ROLLS (FLUFFY, CRUSTY, AND CHEWY) RECIPE
EASY DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - I AM BAKER
RECIPES WITH LEFTOVER DINNER ROLLS - THERESCIPES.INFO
DINNER ROLLS - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
CLASSIC DINNER ROLLS - JO COOKS
40-MINUTE DINNER ROLLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
DINNER ROLLS - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
QUICK BUTTERY FLUFFY DINNER ROLLS • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
QUICK YEAST DINNER ROLLS - JO COOKS
BEST DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FLUFFY DINNER ROLLS
EASY DINNER ROLLS, BEST BREAD ROLLS RECIPE | JENNY CAN COOK
DINNER ROLLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
QUICK & EASY VEGAN DINNER ROLLS – EVERYDAY DISHES
BUTTERY DINNER ROLLS (FOR FOOD PROCESSOR) - MAKES 12 - CUISINART
EASY FLUFFY ONE HOUR DINNER ROLLS - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
THE BEST HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS - THE COUNTRY COOK
SOFT HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN