PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE
- For crust:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Blend cookies, sugar and cinnamon in processor to fine crumbs. Add melted butter and blend well using on/off turns. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of 10-inch-diameter springform pan. Bake until crust starts to puff and darkens slightly, about 15 minutes. Cool.
- For filling:
- Using electric mixer, beat peanut butter and cream cheese in large bowl to blend. Add powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons vanilla extract and beat until well blended. Using clean dry beaters, beat 2 cups whipping cream in medium bowl until stiff peaks form; fold into peanut butter mixture in 4 additions. Spoon filling into prepared crust.
- For topping:
- Combine 1/2 cup cream, 1/4 cup sugar and espresso powder in heavy medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until espresso powder and sugar dissolve and mixture comes to simmer. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and whisk until melted and smooth. Whisk in 1 teaspoon vanilla. Cool topping 5 minutes. Spread topping evenly over filling. Refrigerate cake until cold, about 4 hours. (Can be prepared 2 days ahead. Cover cake and keep refrigerated.) Serve cake chilled.
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE MOUSSE CAKE
Provided by Pamela Manovich
Categories Cake Milk/Cream Chocolate Dairy Dessert Freeze/Chill Fourth of July Kid-Friendly Frozen Dessert Cream Cheese Peanut Spring Summer Birthday Party Kidney Friendly Vegetarian Pescatarian Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher Small Plates
Yield Makes one 8-inch cake
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Make peanut butter mousse:
- Crush cookies in food processor and set aside.
- Soften cream cheese, add peanut butter, and mix well. Add powdered sugar. Whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into peanut mixture and set aside.
- Make ganache:
- Place chocolate chips in bowl and set aside. Heat heavy cream until it starts to boil. Pour over chips and stir.
- Use an 8-inch springform pan. As a first layer, spread half of the cookie crumbs on bottom, then pour on a thin layer (about 1/3) of ganache, enough just to hold cookie crumbs. Place half of the peanut butter mousse in the pan and spread over the ganache. Place the remaining cookie crumbs on top of the mousse. Place a third of the chocolate on top of the mousse. Place remaining mousse in pan, and finish cake with remaining ganache. Place in freezer for one hour. Remove from freezer, take out of pan, and serve.
People also searched
More about "peanut butter mousse cake recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE - THE FOODIE AFFAIR
5/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 1076 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat with non-stick baking spray a jelly pan or baking sheet with a 1 inch lip (about 17" X 11"). Place parchment paper on top and spray again. Set aside.
- Whisk together in a large bowl, flour, sugar, and cocoa. Add oil, eggs and milk. Mix all ingredients well. Add 1 cup of hot water, combining all ingredients. The batter will appear to be too watery. Don't be tempted to adjust. It will cook perfectly.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes and invert onto a work surface. Remove parchment paper and cool on baking racks. Trim edges if necessary for even layers. Cut in half (horizontal) and set aside (you can wrap in plastic wrap and freeze if you are preparing in advance).
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE | MRFOOD.COM
Category CakesEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHOCOLATE - PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Food Network KitchenDifficulty Easy
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Author Gale GandDifficulty 1 day 30 minCategory DessertSteps 5
4 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
REESES PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE RECIPE - SUGAR SPICES LIFE
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE 'BOX' CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE (VEGAN AND DIABETIC) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
10 EPIC PEANUT BUTTER DESSERT RECIPES MADE FOR PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS
PEANUT BUTTER AND BROWNIE MOUSSE CAKE RECIPE - BROWN SUGAR …
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE - MENU - SUSINA BAKERY
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER DESSERT CUPS ARE THE ANSWER TO THIS …
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE] - ONE GREEN PLANET
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE - FINISHING SALT
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE - CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE
FROZEN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE - FOOD …
RECIPES FOR PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE
CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CRUNCH CAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CRUST …
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE – KITCHEN SESSIONS
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE – MYFINEMEAL
HEAVEN AND HELL CAKE WITH PEANUT BUTTER GANACHE - FOOD.COM
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE FILLING RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE PIE | FLIPBOARD
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CHEESECAKE - TASTE OF HOME
MOIST ALMOND CAKE WITH MILK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE - LIFE LOVE AND SUGAR
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE! | HEALTHY... - CAKE SMITHS BAKERY BLOG
DISCOVER PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
SOUTHERN LIVING SINFUL CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE
EASY LIGHT PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE - AMEE'S SAVORY DISH
EASY PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE RECIPE - THE COOKING FOODIE
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE BROWNIE PIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE PIE -- UP TO 4 PIES (MIX AND MATCH) FIT IN A BOX
CHOCOLATE GLAZED PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE CAKE - PASTRY AT HOME
#course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #easy #dinner-party #holiday-event #cakes #taste-mood #sweet #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make peanut butter mousse?This mousse is so light and airy! Perfect dessert for peanut butter lovers. 1. Beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold in the peanut butter until no streaks remain. 2. Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. If the mousse too runny, refrigerate for 1 hour in the piping bag.
How do you make peanut butter and cream cheese frosting?Bring cream cheese to room temp. Using electric mixer, beat peanut butter and cream cheese in large bowl to blend. Add powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons vanilla extract and beat until well blended. Using clean dry beaters, beat 2 cups whipping cream in medium bowl until stiff peaks form; fold into peanut butter mixture in 4 additions.
How to make chocolate mousse cake?1. Make the chocolate whipped cream: Whisk 1 1/2 cups heavy cream at high speed with a mixer until it begins to thicken. 2. Add powdered sugar and cocoa and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. 3. Take mousse cake out of the springform pan and place it on serving plate or cake circle.
How do you make peanut butter with whipping cream?Add powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons vanilla extract and beat until well blended. Using clean dry beaters, beat 2 cups whipping cream in medium bowl until stiff peaks form; fold into peanut butter mixture in 4 additions. I loved this recipe.