EASY S'MORES BARS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line an 8x8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang on sides.
- Crumble graham crackers in a bag; pour into a bowl. Stir in butter and brown sugar until well mixed. Press graham cracker mixture into bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is lightly browned and smells toasted, about 7 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven; cover crust evenly with marshmallows. Sprinkle chocolate chips over marshmallows.
- Bake in preheated oven until chocolate chips are melted and marshmallows are browned, about 3 minutes.
- Let s'mores rest in pan until cool, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate until set, about 45 minutes. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243.3 calories, Carbohydrate 30.1 g, Cholesterol 20.3 mg, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 100.7 mg, Sugar 23.7 g
60'S INDOOR S'MORES WITH HOMEMADE GRAHAM CRACKERS
- If you're not making the s'mores right away, just pipe the marshmallow directly onto powdered sugar covered cookie sheets and let set until ready to use, at least 1 hour or overnight. If you're serving them right away, lay half of the graham crackers on a cookie sheet. Top with chocolate pieces to cover, then pipe "kisses" of marshmallow to cover the chocolate. (If using store-bought marshmallows, place 3 marshmallows on top of the chocolate layer. Leftover homemade marshmallows should be stored in airtight containers.) Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Bake until the marshmallow is puffed and golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the remaining graham crackers, pressing down slightly to make a sandwich. Serve immediately, while still warm.
- Combine the water, the corn syrup, and the sugar in a saucepan fitted with a candy thermometer. Bring to a boil and boil to "soft-ball" stage, or about 235 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, whip the egg whites until soft peaks form. Sprinkle the gelatin over the 2 tablespoons cold water and let dissolve. When the syrup reaches 235 degrees F, remove it from the heat, add the gelatin, and mix. Pour the syrup into the whipped egg whites. Add the vanilla and continue whipping until stiff and mostly cooled. Transfer to a pastry bag with a large plain tip.
- In a food processor or the bowl of an electric mixer, mix together the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add the cold butter and mix or process until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Add the honey, molasses, water, and vanilla. Mix until the dough comes together in a ball.
- Between 2 sheets of waxed paper or plastic wrap, roll the dough 1/2-inch thick. Chill for 1 hour, until firm. Set a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Lightly flour the dough and roll 1/8-inch thick. With a sharp knife or cookie cutter, cut into 2-inch squares. Arrange the crackers on nonstick or parchment lined cookie sheets. With a fork, prick several holes in each cracker. Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly browned at the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan.
NO-BAKE S'MORES BARS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 18 bars
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with waxed paper, overlapping all 4 sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place a nonstick pan over low heat and add the butter. When melted, add two-thirds of the marshmallows and cook, stirring, until the marshmallows have melted and combined with the butter, about 3 minutes. Next, fold in the chocolate chips and stir until they are melted too. Add the salt and half of the broken graham crackers and stir so the cracker pieces are incorporated into the chocolate marshmallow mixture but not broken up too much.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared pan and press it into the pan with a wooden spoon. Sprinkle over the remaining graham crackers and marshmallows, pressing them down with your hands so they set into the base. Next, add the coated candies and sprinkles and press them down.
- Allow to set for 1 hour before removing from the pan and cutting into bars. Or you can chill for 10 minutes and slice if you're in a hurry!
WARM TOASTED S'MORES BARS
With a graham cracker crust, melted gooey chocolate, and toasted marshmallows, this is like having the campfire treat in your kitchen without having to sleep on the ground! I got this recipe from the Betty Crocker website. My friends continue to ask me to make them for parties all the time. Just make sure that you watch them while you are toasting the marshmallows!
Provided by Girly_Girl_Lori
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix and graham cracker crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust. Wait 3-5 minutes until chips begin to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over the crust.
- Set oven temperature to broil.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over chocolate. Broil with top 4-5 inches from heat for 20-30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. Watch VERY closely. Marshmallows will burn and catch on fire if forgotten in the oven!
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Cut 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Serve warm and store any remaining bars covered tightly. Warm in microwave before reserving!
S'MORES BARS WITH GRAHAM CRACKERS
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and sugar together in a bowl. Add melted butter and toss until combined. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan in an even layer.
- Spread chocolate chips evenly over the graham cracker mixture. Sprinkle walnuts over chocolate chips.
- Lay 7 graham crackers evenly into the pan, then pour the mini marshmallows on top of the graham crackers in an even layer. Lay remaining graham crackers over marshmallows, then drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488.8 calories, Carbohydrate 65.5 g, Cholesterol 27.1 mg, Fat 25.6 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 12.5 g, Sodium 297 mg, Sugar 43.6 g
SO-SIMPLE S'MORES BARS
I got this recipe off the back of a Eagle Brand label years ago. You must use the Sweetened Condensed Milk, NOT the evaporated milk. Perfect for tailgating, goes over great with children and adults!
Provided by Kristiina
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 bars
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking dish).
- In a 13x9 in baking dish, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over butter. Pour eagle brand evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Press gently with a fork. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows. Gently press down with fork. Bake 2 minutes more.
- Cool, cut into bars-store covered at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122.2, Fat 6.2, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 16.1, Sodium 82.6, Carbohydrate 15.4, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 12.4, Protein 1.8
More about "smores bars with graham crackers recipes"
EASY S'MORES BARS RECIPE (ONLY 5 ... - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
5/5 (7)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 273 per serving
10 BEST GRAHAM CRACKER SMORES BARS RECIPES - YUMMLY
BEST S'MORES BARS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
3/5 (345)Total Time 22 minsServings 16
S'MORES BARS - LILY'S SWEETS
ROCKY ROAD S'MORES BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
SMORES BARS WITH GRAHAM CRACKERS FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
THE ABSOLUTE BEST S'MORES BROWNIE BARS! - RACHLMANSFIELD
REAL FOOD S'MORES | NOURISHING JOY
S'MORES BARS (READY IN 30 MINUTES ... - JOYOUS APRON
S'MORES BARS - DESSERT NOW, DINNER LATER!
S'MORES FUDGE BARS - HANDLE THE HEAT
EASY BAKED S'MORES BARS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY S'MORES BARS RECIPE - AN EASY TO MAKE, EASY TO EAT ...
CHOCOLATE COVERED GRAHAM CRACKERS AND S'MORES BARS ...
S'MORES BARS - KITCHN
SMORES BARS - KEVIN IS COOKING
HOMEMADE S’MORES GRANOLA BARS - 3 YUMMY TUMMIES
GRAHAM CRACKER S'MORES BARS - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
10-MINUTE S'MORES CEREAL BARS ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
LOW FODMAP S'MORES BARS WITH GRAHAM CRACKERS | FODY FOOD CO.
S'MORES BAR RECIPE: INGREDIENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS
EASY S'MORES BARS - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
SOFT AND GOOEY LOADED SMORES BARS - AVERIE COOKS
10 BEST GRAHAM CRACKER SMORES BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUTTERFINGER S'MORES BARS - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
GOURMET S'MORES BARS RECIPE - MASHED.COM
S'MORES BARS THAT DON'T MAKE YOU SMELL LIKE FIRE - THE DIY ...
S'MORES BARS RECIPE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
GOLDEN GRAHAMS S'MORES BARS RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
S'MORES GRANOLA BARS - FRESH OFF THE GRID
THE BEST HOMEMADE S’MORES BARS RECIPE FOR DESSERT | FOODAL
BEST EVER STARBUCKS COPYCAT S'MORES BARS - KITCHEN SERF ...
S'MORES CEREAL BARS RECIPE (JUST 15 MINS. & 4 INGR ...
GOLDEN GRAHAMS S'MORES BARS - DELICIOUS FOOD FOR …
EASY S'MORES BARS RECIPE WITH MARSHMALLOW - FOODNESS GRACIOUS
GRAHAM CRACKER S'MORES BARS | RECIPE | DELICIOUS DESSERTS ...
S'MORES BARS WITH GRAHAM CRACKERS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
S'MORES COOKIE BARS
SMORES COOKIE BARS - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
S'MORES BAR RECIPE » THE COZY PLUM
S'MORES BARS WITH GRAHAM CRACKERS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GOLDEN GRAHAMS™ S'MORES BARS | GENERAL MILLS CONVENIENCE ...
You'll also love