SWEET & SPICY PICKLED RED SEEDLESS GRAPES
Most people don't think about grapes when creating a canned pickle recipe. The pickling liquid for these grapes includes red wine, vinegar, and common pickling spices like coriander, mustard seeds and hot pepper; it also contains warm spices like cinnamon and star anise along with brown sugar. These flavor-packed grapes are unique and delicious on an antipasto, pickle or cheese tray. -Cheryl Perry, Hertford, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 pints.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Pack grapes into four hot 1-pint jars to within 1-1/2 in. of the top. Divide jalapenos, ginger, cinnamon, star anise, coriander seeds and mustard seed among jars., In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, vinegar, water, wine and canning salt. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 3 cups, 15-18 minutes., Carefully ladle hot liquid over grape mixture, leaving 1/2-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles and adjust headspace, if necessary, by adding hot liquid. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight., Place jars into canner, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 10 minutes. Remove jars and cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 32 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 7mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
People also searched
More about "spiced grapes recipes"
SPICED GRAPES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
4/5 (1)Total Time 24 hrs 15 minsCategory Fruit AppetizersCalories 60 per serving
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; simmer over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir Chinese five-spice powder into sugar mixture.
- Pierce each grape all the way through using a fork. Add grapes and sugar mixture to a resealable bag; refrigerate, turning every few hours, until grapes are marinated, about 24 hours.
SPICED GRAPES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
- Combine vinegar, rum, lime juice, sugar, ginger, lime peel, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small saucepan; mix well. Bring mixture to boil then pour boiling mixture over grapes in medium bowl. Let mixture cool at room temperature. Add remaining fruit and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until thoroughly chilled. Remove cinnamon stick and cloves then spoon into individual glass bowls.
- Nutritional Stats: Calories 270; Protein 1.1g; Fat 0.6g; Calories from Fat 2%; Carbohydrate 58.3g; Cholesterol 0; Fiber 2.7g; Sodium 104mg.
SPICED GRAPES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (7)Total Time 24 hrs 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 272 per serving
SPICED GRAPES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Remove skins from grapes, reserving skins and pulp. Place pulp in a stainless steel stock pot; cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until pulp is tender. Press through a sieve; discard seeds. Set pulp aside.
- Combine spice bag, vinegar, and sugar in stockpot, stirring well; bring to a boil. Add reserved grape skins and pulp; return to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring frequently, 1 hour or until mixture thickens. Remove spice bag; discard.
- Quickly ladle mixture into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space. Remove air bubbles. Cover with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Process in boiling water bath 10 minutes.
SPICED GRAPES — PEACHTREE ROAD FARMERS MARKET
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BROWN SUGAR-SPICED GRAPEFRUIT RECIPE | BOBBY FLAY - FOOD NETWORK
Author Bobby FlaySteps 3Difficulty Easy
29 BEST RED AND WHITE WINE FOR SPICY FOOD WILL CALM YOUR TONGUE
PICKLED GRAPES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5 CLEVER WAYS TO COOK WITH GRAPES | FOOD & WINE
SPICED GRAPE JELLY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SPICED GRAPES, THOMPSON SEEDLESS, IN HEAVY SYRUP, OREGON FRUIT …
SPICED GRAPE JAM RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOT SPICED GRAPE JUICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PICKLED GRAPES | TASTE OF HOME
SPICED GRAPE JAM RECIPE BY HOLIDAYCOOKING | IFOOD.TV
SPICED GRAPE & YOGURT RECIPE - FOOD.COM
ROASTED MOROCCAN-SPICED GRAPES AND CHICKEN - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
SPICY PICKLED GRAPES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SHAKER SPICED GRAPE JUICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
28 GORGEOUS GRAPE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
BANGLADESHI SPICY GRAPE RECIPE - UNIQUE RECIPES BY THE CURRY GUY
BALSAMIC SPICED CONCORD GRAPE JAM RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SPICED GRAPES | FOOD MANAGEMENT
PRESERVING GRAPES: A RECIPE FOR SPICED GRAPE BUTTER
SPICED GRAPES RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | GRAPE RECIPES, …
SPICED GRAPES RECIPE
WHAT GOES WELL WITH GRAPES? - PRODUCE MADE SIMPLE
SPICED GRAPES IN PORT DESSERT SAUCE RECIPE - IFOOD.TV
STUFFED GRAPE LEAVES (DOLMATHAKIA) RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SPICED PICKLED GRAPES – BIJOUXS | LITTLE JEWELS FROM THE KITCHEN
SPICY GRAPE SAUCE - FOOD AND TRAVEL
HOW TO MAKE SPICED GRAPES OR SPICED PEACHES
SPICED GRAPE JELLY | RECIPE - WORLD FOOD AND WINE
SPICED GRAPE RELISH | MRFOOD.COM
SPICED GRAPES (PRESERVES) RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
SPICED GRAPES IN PORT DESSERT SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RECIPE: CRISP & SPICY PICKLED GRAPES | KITCHN
SPICY PICKLED GRAPES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF …
SPICED GRAPES RECIPE BY FRESH.N.NATURAL | IFOOD.TV
SPICED GRAPE GRANITA PARFAIT RECIPE - SALTANDWIND.COM
SPICED GRAPES - EDIBLE SOUTH SHORE & SOUTH COAST
INVENTIVE WAYS TO EAT GRAPES BESIDES BY THE BUNCH - ALLRECIPES
COOKING WITH GRAPES | COOKING LIGHT
DELICIOUS SPICED QUICK-PICKLED GRAPES - NERDS WITH KNIVES
SPICED GRAPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
COLD SPICED GRAPES - HOME | FACEBOOK
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #appetizers #desserts #lunch #fruit #spanish #1-day-or-more #european #potluck #dinner-party #fall #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #picnic #romantic #spring #summer #winter #easter #portuguese #dietary #christmas #seasonal #comfort-food #berries #grapes #brunch #taste-mood #savory #sweet #to-go
You'll also love