EASY TRIPLE BERRY CAKE
This simple berry cake calls for ingredients you probably have on hand, so there's no excuse not to indulge! Bonus: It's quick to throw together for a weeknight dinner but special enough to serve for any occasion.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat 3/4 cup sugar, the melted butter and sour cream with whisk until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the berries. Spread batter in pie plate. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup berries and 1 teaspoon sugar over top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Cut into wedges; serve with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Carbohydrate 39 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 180 mg, Sugar 21 g, TransFat 0 g
BERRY LAYER MAGIC CAKE
This cake is truly magic. You make just one batter, but after baking you end up with three distinct layers of cake, fruit and custard.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 9 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with a 12-by-8-inch piece of parchment paper leaving an overhang on 2 sides.
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, about 1 minute. Brush the parchment paper with some of the melted butter, then flip it over and press it back in the pan. Brush the other side of the paper and the sides of the pan with butter.
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar vigorously in a large bowl until pale, creamy and thick, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in the remaining melted butter and whisk until incorporated. Add the salt and all but 2 tablespoons of the flour, mixing until completely combined.
- Heat the milk in a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup in the microwave until warm, about 1 minute. Slowly add the milk and vanilla to the egg yolk mixture, whisking constantly until well combined (the batter will be thin). Toss the berries with the reserved 2 tablespoons flour and gently stir into the mixture.
- Beat the egg whites and the cream of tartar in a clean bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed in until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes. Scrape the whites into the yolk mixture, gently breaking them up a little with a whisk. Using a whisk, gently stir and fold the mixture a few times to coat the whites with liquid while keeping as much volume as possible (the batter will not be homogeneous). Pour the batter into the prepared pan and gently smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
- Bake until the top is browned and puffed and the cake is mostly set with a slight jiggle in the center, about 1 hour. Let the cake cool completely in the pan, about 2 hours.
- To serve, dust the top of the cake with confectioners' sugar. Run a small offset spatula or thin knife around the edges of the pan to loosen. Use the parchment paper overhang to lift the cake from the pan and place it on a cutting board. Cut the cake into 9 squares and serve topped with whipped cream.
TRIPLE BERRY BUCKLE
This buckle screams summer, thanks to the generous helping of fresh blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. We boosted the flavors by adding a good amount of lemon zest to the tender cake and a pinch of nutmeg and ginger to the sweet crumb topping. Serve warm or at room temperature with a scoop of your favorite ice cream for a beautiful, seasonal skillet dessert.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
- For the cake batter: Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl until combined. Beat the butter, granulated sugar and lemon zest in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg until combined. Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually beat in the milk (it's okay if the mixture looks curdled). Add the flour mixture and beat, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally with a rubber spatula, until smooth, about 1 minute. Stir in the mixed berries until evenly distributed, then spread the batter into the prepared cast iron skillet; set aside.
- For the crumb topping: Stir together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, nutmeg, ginger and salt in a small bowl until combined. Work in the butter with your fingers until the entire mixture is moistened and clumpy. Scatter evenly over the batter.
- Bake until the top is golden and set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Transfer the skillet to a wire rack and let cool at least 30 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature with ice cream.
TRIPLE BERRY CHEESECAKE POKE CAKE
Poke a classic yellow cake and fill with homemade berry sauce before topping with a tangy, delicious no-bake cheesecake! This cake is best made the day before, which makes it great to bring to all those summer potlucks!
Provided by Julie Hubert
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Mix cake mix, 1 cup water, eggs, and vegetable oil in a stand mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and mix for 2 minutes more. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool cake at room temperature for 10 minutes. Keep oven on.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake graham cracker crumb mixture for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
- Mix strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, sugar, 1/3 cup water, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until fruit is soft and easily mashed, 7 to 8 minutes. Mash berries together with a fork and cool for 5 minutes.
- Poke 5 rows of 6 holes in the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon, creating 30 holes. Drizzle 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk over the entire cake. Pour berry mixture over cake and spread using a spatula, ensuring berry mixture goes into the holes. Cover cake and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment; mix on high until very smooth, at least 3 minutes. Add the remaining sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and sea salt; mix for 1 minute. Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled cake. Cover and chill cake, 3 hours to overnight.
- Slice into 12 large pieces and top each with graham cracker crumb mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 603.4 calories, Carbohydrate 68.8 g, Cholesterol 114.7 mg, Fat 33.2 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 10.1 g, SaturatedFat 15.6 g, Sodium 529.4 mg, Sugar 46.1 g
TRIPLE BERRY BUTTER CAKE
Make and share this Triple Berry Butter Cake recipe from Food.com.
Provided by KathyP53
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter a 9X13" baking dish.
- Combine butter and heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook until melted and warmed through, then allow to cool.
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat together eggs, sugar, and salt until lightened in in color, and thick and ribbony, 4-6 minutes. Beating time doubles if using a hand mixer.
- Mix in baking powder, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- In batches, gradually add flour to batter and mix just until incorporated, then carefully fold in 5 cups of mixed berries.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish and top with remaining berries.
- Place in oven and bake 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool at least 15 minutes.
- To remove from pan, run a knife around the edges of the pan and invert cake onto serving plate. Serve upside down, or right side up.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515.7, Fat 19.9, SaturatedFat 11.8, Cholesterol 111.7, Sodium 190.3, Carbohydrate 79.7, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 25.1, Protein 7.4
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13- by 9- by 2-inch metal baking pan, then line bottom with wax paper and grease paper.
- Heat butter with cream in a small saucepan over low heat until melted, then cool.
- Beat eggs, granulated sugar, and salt with an electric mixer on high speed until mixture is thick, pale, and forms a ribbon when beaters are lifted, about 5 minutes with a standing mixer or about 12 minutes with a handheld. Add zest, baking powder, and vanilla and mix on low speed until blended.
- Add 1 1/4 cups flour and half of butter mixture and mix on low speed until blended. Mix in remaining butter and 1 1/4 cups flour in same manner. Increase speed to medium and beat 1 minute with a standing mixer or 2 minutes with a handheld, or until batter is thick and sticky. Add berries and carefully fold in with a rubber spatula until barely combined. (Raspberries will begin to fall apart, and batter will look slightly pink.) Spoon batter into baking pan, gently smoothing top. Bake in middle of oven until springy to the touch and a tester inserted into center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a rack.
- Run a knife around edge of cake, then invert rack over cake and flip cake onto it. Remove wax paper and reinvert onto a platter.
- Just before serving, dust with confectioners sugar.
TRIPLE BERRY SPOON CAKE
Make the most of your fresh summer berry harvest with this beautiful and easy dessert. A touch of sweetness from both turbinado and brown sugar enhances the berries' natural flavor, while a hint of lemon zest in the tender cake adds balance. Serve warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream for a seasonal treat.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch round or square cake pan or 2-quart baking dish with butter.
- Toss the berries, cornstarch and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined. Let the mixture sit at room temperature, stirring every couple minutes, until the berries soften and release some of their juices, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the butter, milk, vanilla, egg, lemon zest and remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar in a large bowl until smooth and combined. Whisk in the flour, baking powder and salt until just combined and a thick batter forms.
- Transfer to the prepared pan and smooth the top into an even layer. Spoon the berries and their juices over the top of the batter, then sprinkle with the turbinado sugar (more so along the edges of the pan and on the batter peeking through).
- Bake on the center rack until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, then spoon into bowls and serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
STREUSEL TOPPED TRIPLE BERRY COFFEE CAKE
I combined two coffee cake recipes and modified things abit to come up with this great little coffee cake. It has a wonderful fresh flavor and the house smells fabulous while it is in the oven!I like it best while it's still abit warm.
Provided by Michelle S.
Yield 9 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, mix egg, melted butter, milk and vanilla.
- Stir liquids into dry ingredients just till blended.
- In a buttered 9-inch square pan, spread half of dough.
- Top with berry mixture and spoon remaining dough over berries.
- In a separate bowl combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nuts.
- Stir in melted butter until mixture resembles moist crumbs.
- Sprinkle this over top of dough and press in lightly.
- Bake in a 375° oven 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.1, Fat 17.3, SaturatedFat 9.7, Cholesterol 59.9, Sodium 248.6, Carbohydrate 43.6, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 23.3, Protein 4.4
CANADA DAY THREE BERRY TRIFLE
Trifle is my favourite dessert and I have been making it for decades, probably not the same way twice! A good dessert to make when you are doing other things and can walk away and come back to it as you have time. Reserve a few pieces of each fruit for garnish.
Provided by Phoebe
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place cake cubes in the bottom of a trifle bowl. Stir raspberry gelatin and 1 cup boiling water together in a large measuring cup until dissolved; stir in 1 cup cold water. Pour raspberry gelatin mixture over cake cubes; press down. Spread raspberries evenly over top of gelatin; place trifle in refrigerator to chill until set, about 45 minutes.
- Whisk 1 package pudding mix and 2 cups cold milk together in a bowl for 2 minutes. Spread pudding over raspberries in trifle bowl; return trifle to refrigerator to chill until pudding sets, about 45 minutes.
- Stir cherry gelatin and 1 cup boiling water together in a large measuring cup until dissolved; stir in 1 cup cold water. Pour cherry gelatin over pudding in trifle bowl; spread cherries over gelatin. Return trifle to refrigerator to chill until gelatin sets, about 45 minutes.
- Whisk remaining package pudding mix and 2 cups cold milk together in a bowl for 2 minutes. Spread pudding over trifle; chill until pudding sets, about 45 minutes.
- Stir strawberry gelatin and 1 cup boiling water together in a large measuring cup; stir in 1 cup cold water. Pour strawberry gelatin over pudding; spread strawberries over gelatin. Return trifle to refrigerator to chill until completely set, about 1 hour.
- Spread whipped topping over trifle; garnish the top with reserved berries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381.6 calories, Carbohydrate 66.7 g, Cholesterol 7.8 mg, Fat 11.1 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 490.9 mg, Sugar 55.7 g
TRIPLE BERRY SUMMER BUTTERMILK BUNDT CAKE
This recipe came from SmittenKitchen.com, one of my favourite food blogs... and she's adapted it from Rustic Fruit Desserts. All I know is that it's delicious! It's the perfect summer cake, a light tasting lemon-kissed, berry wonder - the perfect use for the plentiful berries available this time of year. Make it for dessert, and enjoy it for breakfast the next day. Use fresh berries when available, frozen are ok, too. Feel free to use whatever berries are in season, or whichever you prefer. When I made it, I left the glaze off, and sprinkled it lightly with powdered sugar. Delish.
Provided by Katzen
Yield 1 Bundt Cake, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat your oven to 350°F Generously grease a 10-cup Bundt pan, either with butter or a nonstick spray.* Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk or sift 2 1/2 cups flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and lemon zest until light and impossibly fluffy, about 3 to 5 minutes. Then, with the mixer on a low speed, add your eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl between each addition. Beat in vanilla, briefly. Add 1/3 flour mixture to batter, beating until just combined, followed by half the buttermilk, another 1/3 of the flour mixture, the remaining buttermilk and remaining flour mixture. Scrape down from time to time and don't mix any more than you need to. In the bowl where you'd mixed your dry ingredients, toss the berries with the 2 tablespoons of flour. With a silicon spatula, gently fold the berries into the cake batter. The batter will be very thick and this will seem impossible without squishing the berries a little, but just do your best and remember that squished berries do indeed make for a pretty batter.
- Spread cake batter - you might find it easier to plop it in the pan in large spoonfuls, because it's so thick - in the prepared baking pan and spread the top smooth. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, rotating the cake 180 degrees after 30 (to make sure it browns evenly). The cake is done as soon as a tester comes out clean of batter. At 10 minutes before my baking time was up, a tester was totally wet with batter and I was certain it would never be done in the estimated time. 7 minutes later, the same tester was clean as a whistle, so fret not.
- Set cake pan on a wire rack to cool for 30 minutes, before inverting the cake onto a serving platter to cool the rest of the way. Cool completely. Once cool, whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon juice and butter until smooth and very, very thick. (If you'd like it thinner, add more juice, but I like the thick drippiness of it, seen above.) Spread carefully over top of cake, letting it trickle down the sides when and where it wishes. Serve at once or keep it covered at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.
- *Note: If you have a nonstick Bundt, just a coat of butter or nonstick spray should do. However, if you have a regular Bundt, not nonstick coated, you're really going to want to make sure every nook and cranny is well-coated with butter or even shortening (the solidity of both helps them stick to the cake walls), and then dust the inside with flour. Setting your cake pan in the fridge or freezer (to set the coating even further) while you make the cake batter will provide even more insurance.
FABULOUS THREE-BERRY TART
An eye-catching tart features a cheesecake filling and colorful, fresh berry topping. Beautiful!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place animal crackers in food processor; cover and process about 1 minute or until crumbs are finely ground. In medium bowl, mix cracker crumbs, butter, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture in bottom and up side of ungreased 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and the lemon juice with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Add whipping cream; beat on high speed 3 to 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Spread mixture in tart shell. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Arrange berries on chilled filling. In small microwavable bowl, microwave jam uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until warm. Stir in orange juice; mix well with fork. Brush strawberry glaze over berries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 41 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 5, Fiber 3 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 220 mg, Sugar 27 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
THREE BERRY UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE
A friend of mine clipped this recipe out of some magazine last week & passed it on to me thinking (correctly!) that I'd be interested in it! Love those kinds of friends! The first time I made this I used a combination of frozen blueberries, raspberries & marionberries!
Provided by Sydney Mike
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 9"x9" cake pan with cooking spray, then pour in melted butter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter, then carefully scatter berries over sugar.
- Place 1/4 cup softened butter, along with oil & sugar, in large bowl, then beat with mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Beat in egg & extracts.
- In another bowl, sift or wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
- To the butter mixture, add flour mixture & buttermilk alternately, beating at low speed until just combined.
- Pour batter on top of berries.
- Bake 30-35 mintes until top is golden brown & sides are bubbly.
- Remove from oven & cool on wire rack 5 minutes, then invert onto serving plate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.1, Fat 13.1, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 49.3, Sodium 211.3, Carbohydrate 45.8, Fiber 3, Sugar 24.9, Protein 3.9
THREE BERRY KUCHEN
This is great for summer when there are fresh berries available! A pretty, low fat, delicious little dessert. Try it with some vanilla bean ice cream or lightly sweetened whipped cream.
Provided by A Messy Cook
Yield 9 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine 1 ½ cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
- In large bowl, whisk together applesauce, egg whites, yogurt, white sugar, and lemon peel.
- Stir mixtures together and spread into sprayed 10-inch cake pan; sprinkle berries over batter.
- Combine remaining flour and brown sugar in small bowl; cut butter in with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs, and sprinkle over berries.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees, or until lightly browned; cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 183.2, Fat 3, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 6.9, Sodium 331.1, Carbohydrate 34.9, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 12.6, Protein 4.8
More about "three berry butter cake recipes"
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
TRIPLE BERRY OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE - LOVE BAKES GOOD …
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE ON BAKESPACE.COM
TRIPLE BERRY CAKE - COOKED BY JULIE
THREE BERRY CRUMB CAKE - COOKIE MADNESS
BERRY BUTTER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM - PINTEREST
TRIPLE BERRY TRIFLE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
THREE-BERRY KUCHEN - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
EASY BUTTER CAKE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
ANGEL FOOD CAKE WITH THREE-BERRY COMPOTE RECIPE
THREE BERRY RED VELVET CAKE – JOSEPH COOKS
TRIPLE BERRY CAKE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TRIPLE BERRY VANILLA SHEET CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING.
VERY BERRY CAKE – A BETTER VERSION OF A FRAISIER CAKE
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE- WIKIFOODHUB
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | CAKE RECIPES, …
THREE BERRY MAGIC CAKE [VIDEO] | RECIPE [VIDEO] | DESSERTS, MAGIC …
ANGEL FOOD CAKE WITH THREE BERRY COMPOTE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE – BLIMACAKE.COM
FRESH BERRY BUTTER CAKE - RECIPEMUSE.COM
THE BEST BERRY CAKE - EASY AND DELISH
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE RECIPE - FRIENDSEAT
CLAIM JUMPER - BERRY BUTTER CAKE CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS ...
BAKE SHOP - TRIPLE BERRY WHIP CAKE - SAVE-ON-FOODS
TRIPLE BERRY SUMMER BUTTERMILK BUNDT – SMITTEN KITCHEN
BERRY BUTTER CAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BROWN BUTTER BERRY TEA CAKES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
GRANDMA'S TRIPLE BERRY POUND CAKE - WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN STYLE …
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE - SIDE DISH RECIPES
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE | BUTTER CAKE, BREAD CAKE, CAKE
THREE BERRY BUTTER CAKE | BUTTER CAKE, FOOD, VANILLA CUSTARD
You'll also love