DATE NUT OATMEAL COOKIES
Yummy, nutritious, and easy! This is a recipe I found on the back of a box, and I modified it to suit my family's taste.
Provided by Connie Davis
Yield 48 cookies, 48 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cream butter and sugar together. Beat in eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. Add flour and baking soda, mixing well. Stir in oats, dates and nuts. Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes, until golden brown.
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES
Dates contribute a satisfying chew and rich butterscotch flavor to these oatmeal cookies. You'd be hard pressed to find a better oatmeal cookie recipe.
Provided by Roxana Jullapat
Yield Makes 16 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and both sugars at medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the salt, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix until well combined, 1 minute. Add the egg and mix for another minute. Add the flour and oats and mix on low speed until combined. Finally, add the dates in two additions to make sure they're distributed evenly throughout. The dough will be very soft at this point.
- Transfer the dough to a sheet of parchment paper or plastic wrap. Flatten into a disk with your hands, then wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (and up to 2 days)-chilled dough will be much easier to handle.
- Place two racks in the middle positions and preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal portions, about 1½ ounces (45 g) each. Working quickly so that the dough doesn't warm up, shape each portion into a ball with your hands. You can freeze the cookie dough balls for up to 2 weeks in a freezer bag to be baked from frozen at a later time. Place cookies on the prepared baking sheets, at least 3 inches apart to prevent the cookies from touching as they spread when they bake. Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the baking sheets and switch their positions in the oven, and bake for another 6 to 8 minutes, until the edges are brown and the middle is golden. Rotating and switching the sheets halfway through the baking process will ensure that the cookies bake evenly. Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheets. The cookies keep well for a couple of days stored in an airtight container.
People also searched
More about "oatmeal date cookies recipes"
OATMEAL DATE SPICE COOKIES RECIPE | SANDRA LEE | FOOD NETWORK
Author Sandra LeeSteps 2Difficulty Easy
- Combine cake mix, melted butter, flour, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla in large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer for 1 minute, or until well blended. Stir in oats, walnuts and dates. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, spacing cookies 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges begin to brown. Cool cookies on cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer cookies to a cooling rack or platter.
DATE FILLED OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (19)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertPublished 2018-07-06
HEALTHY OATMEAL, DATE AND CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES …
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 5Difficulty Easy
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the oats out on a baking sheet and bake until light golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Reserve 1/4 cup of the oats for sprinkling and transfer the remaining oats to a medium mixing bowl to cool. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the sugar and butter on medium-high speed until lighter in color and slightly fluffy, about 5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl several times. Beat in the egg and vanilla until very fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes more.
OATMEAL-DATE COOKIES RECIPE - BAKING.FOOD.COM
5/5 (23)Total Time 17 minsCategory Drop CookiesPublished 2008-12-05
- Combine flour, salt and soda. Add to creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in the uncooked oats and chopped dates.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes (centers will be slightly soft). Remove from cookie sheets while still warm; complete cooling on wire racks.
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (70)Category Oatmeal CookiesServings 48Published 2008-07-01
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening and both sugars until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
DATE OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (10)Total Time 27 minsCategory Drop CookiesPublished 2006-11-27
CHEWY OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - BAKE OR BREAK
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter until smooth. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar, beating until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing just until incorporated. Beat in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, dates, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add flour mixture gradually to butter mixture, mixing just until combined. Stir in nuts.
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES (VEGAN + GF) - EATING BIRD FOOD
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients -- oats, oat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
OATMEAL COCONUT DATE COOKIES - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
- Cream butter and sugars with a hand mixer or in the bowl of your stand mixer. Add egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
HEALTHY OATMEAL DATE BREAKFAST COOKIES - CALL ME PMC
CHEWY DATE-WALNUT OATMEAL COOKIES - CRUMB: A FOOD BLOG
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, cream together the margarine, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, water and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
- Add the rolled oats, flour, salt, and baking soda, and stir until well combined. Fold in the dates and walnuts.
OATMEAL-DATE COOKIES RECIPE - MARTHA STEWART
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and shortening with a wooden spoon or electric mixer until smooth. Add both sugars, and beat until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Gradually add dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Drop batter by the tablespoon about 1 1/2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, about 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
HEALTHY OATMEAL DATE WALNUT COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (or 325 convection oven). Line 3 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
SUGAR-FREE OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - CAROLINE'S COOKING
- Add the remaining ingredients and either pulse a few times if using a food processor or stir until combined. If using food processor, you may need to stir at the end to get everything well-mixed.
SOFT & CHEWY OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
- In an electric mixer bowl, combine sugars and mix to combine. Add in butter and blend until a creamy, grainy paste.
DATE FILLED COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- In a small saucepan over low heat, mix dates, sugar and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil, and cook for 15 minutes, or until thick and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Cream butter and brown sugar together until smooth. Gradually mix in flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the oatmeal and mix well. Stir in 2 to 4 tablespoons of water. Form the dough into a ball and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
DATE FILLED OATMEAL COOKIES - SHE'S NOT COOKIN'
- In a large mixing bowl, or stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, stirring well to combine.
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - FOOD WITH FEELING
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
GERMAN OATMEAL DATE COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Melt 9 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan over low heat; mix in oats. Remove from heat and let cool, about 20 minutes.
- Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, and baking powder together in a large bowl; stir in dates-oat mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
VEGAN OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - FOOD WINE AND LOVE
- Use a scoop to scoop out each individual cookie and press in the dates while you form a cookie shape.
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES RECIPE | PBS FOOD
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
OATMEAL & DATE COOKIES | COOK FOR YOUR LIFE
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
OATMEAL DATE COOKIE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
DATE FILLED OATMEAL COOKIES | SHE'S NOT COOKIN' | RECIPE ...
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES RECIPE - EPICURIOUS
OATMEAL DATE COOKIE RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
OATMEAL COOKIES WITH RAISINS, DATES, AND WALNUTS RECIPE ...
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPES
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
OATMEAL-DATE-CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GINGER OATMEAL COOKIES | FOODTALK
OATMEAL, DATE, PECAN AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE ...
SOFT & CHEWY OATMEAL DATE MOLASSES COOKIES - SVASTHA AYURVEDA
10 BEST HEALTHY DATE OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
JUMBO OATMEAL DATE SANDWICH COOKIES | CANADIAN LIVING
10 BEST HEALTHY DATE OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
DATE COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
OATMEAL DATE COOKIES - FOOD TRIENTS
OATMEAL COOKIES | BBC GOOD FOOD
OATMEAL DATE COOKIE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #drop-cookies #desserts #easy #kid-friendly #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #gifts #inexpensive #taste-mood #sweet #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cookies with oats and dates?In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, dates, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add flour mixture gradually to butter mixture, mixing just until combined. Stir in nuts. Drop dough by tablespoonful onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes, until golden brown. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool. Cook time is per baking sheet.
How long to bake oatmeal cookies at 350?Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour, salt and soda. Add to creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in the uncooked oats and chopped dates. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes (centers will be slightly soft).
What are the best oatmeal cookies to make?Oatmeal Date Cookies that are chewy and soft in the center but crispy on the edges! The perfect oatmeal cookie filled with chewy dates and crunchy pecans. Preheat oven to 300ºF. In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda, salt and oats.
How to make oatmeal cookies with a stand mixer?In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and both sugars at medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the salt, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix until well combined, 1 minute. Add the egg and mix for another minute. Add the flour and oats and mix on low speed until combined.