SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE
- In a medium sauce pan, cook onion in oil over medium heat until soft. Stir in flour. Add broth and milk; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in chilies and tomatoes.
- Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Place 1 cup sauce in bottom of pan. Layer half the chicken, half the tortilla strips, and 1 1/4 cups sauce. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Top casserole with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304 calories, Carbohydrate 23.1 g, Cholesterol 52.7 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 18.3 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 526.1 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
CHEESY CHILE CASSEROLE
A short list of ingredients packs full flavor in this easy-to-assemble casserole. Serve it as the star of your next southwestern meal. -Phyllis Bidwell, Las Vegas, Nevada
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine cheeses. In a greased 2-quart baking dish, layer cheese and chiles. Whisk the eggs, flour and milk; pour over cheese mixture. , Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Top with half of the tomato sauce or salsa; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304 calories, Fat 21g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 125mg cholesterol, Sodium 538mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 18g protein.
SPICY THAI RED CURRY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
Provided by Katie Lee Biegel
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Evenly scatter the chicken, broccoli, rice, red pepper and onion in the pan. In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, broth, curry paste, fish sauce, brown sugar and lime juice. Pour the mixture over the ingredients in the pan. Bake until the rice is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts and cilantro before serving.
SPICY MEXICAN CHEESY RICE CASSEROLE
Make and share this Spicy Mexican Cheesy Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Millereg
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked rice with cheese, chilies, and green onions.
- Mix together.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, Recaito, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Add to rice mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Spray an oven-proof casserole dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Spread rice mixture in casserole bake uncovered for approximately 3040 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with additional cheese, if desired.
SPICY CHILI AND CORNMEAL CASSEROLE
This casserole has layers of big flavor from clever ingredients like spices, tomato paste, a chipotle pepper in adobo sauce and pickled jalapenos. That way we don't have to rely on too much cheese (which means extra fat) for a great-tasting dish.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes. Lower the heat to medium; add the cumin, garlic, oregano, chipotles, adobo sauce, tomato paste and a few grinds of pepper and stir until combined. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Stir in the black beans, tomatoes and chicken broth and cook until the broth is reduced, 8 minutes more. Stir in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook the polenta according to package instructions. Remove from the heat and stir in the Cheddar and chopped jalapenos. Spray a 3-quart flameproof casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread the chili in the bottom of the casserole and top with the polenta, spreading evenly to cover the chili completely. Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Cover with foil and bake until bubbling, 25 minutes. Remove the foil and broil until the top is nicely browned, 2 to 5 minutes. Serve hot, with toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440 calorie, Fat 22 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Cholesterol 70 milligrams, Sodium 970 milligrams, Carbohydrate 35 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 31 grams, Sugar 5 grams
BASIC SPICY CHILI
This is a basic chili recipe, but my favorite. Since I am a vegetarian, I omit the beef and add more beans for a great meatless chili. I also add more hot sauce for extra kick. This chili is great served with sour cream and/or cheese.
Provided by HollyJane
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, saute beef and onions together until beef is browned.
- Drain beef and add to a large soup pot (this step can be skipped if you wish to brown the beef in the soup pot).
- Add tomato juice and simmer over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes (with their juice), crushing between fingers to break apart.
- Add kidney beans, chili powder (the entire 4 tablespoons may be a bit much for some people, so start out small and add to taste), and optional hot sauce.
- After mixture comes to a simmer, add baking soda (the baking soda will help cut down the acidity of the tomatoes).
- Simmer for about 20-30 minutes, adding water if necessary to thin out the chili.
- Taste for seasoning.
More about "spicy chile casserole recipes"
THE BEST SPICY CHILI RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
10 BEST SPICY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
SPICY PORK-HATCH CHILI CASSEROLE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
QUICK WAYS TO TONE DOWN A DISH THAT'S TOO SPICY - KITCHN
CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
OUR 84 SPICIEST, CHILE PEPPER–PACKED RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
14 SPICY CHILI RECIPES THAT BRING THE HEAT ON COLD DAYS
SPICY ITALIAN CHICKEN CASSEROLE | RECIPETIN EATS
SPICY CHILI BAKE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS - EASY RECIPE
SPICY CHILI DOG CASSEROLE - MIDLIFE HEALTHY LIVING - FOOD
SPICY MEXICAN CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SPICY HATCH CHILE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | OC …
SPICY CHICKEN TAMALE CASSEROLE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
SPICY KETO CHICKEN CASSEROLE - RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE | RECIPE | RECIPES, SPICY RECIPES, CASSEROLE …
SPICY CHILI DOG CASSEROLE RECIPE - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE POPULAR RECIPES - ALL BEST RECIPES
10 BEST HOT AND SPICY CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE YOU HAVE TO TRY - FOOD GRABS
INSTANT POT SWEET AND SPICY CAULIFLOWER HEAD - MY EDIBLE FOOD
SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE POPULAR RECIPES - BEST RECIPES IN THE WORLD
SPICY WHITE BEAN CASSEROLE WITH CALABRIAN CHILES
CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE PIONEER WOMAN - CHEFS & RECIPES
HEARTY & SPICY CHILI RECIPE | CABOT CREAMERY
BETTY'S SPICY CHILI CASSEROLE - YOUTUBE
SPICY CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE - QUICK FROM SCRATCH CHICKEN | FOOD
SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE – DRSTARVE
CHEESY GREEN CHILE RICE CASSEROLE – JUST 4 INGREDIENTS!
THE BITE: LET'S GET SPICY CHILE RELLENO BRUNCH CASSEROLE
15 SPICY CHILI RECIPES THAT'LL WARM YOU UP FROM THE INSIDE
BEST COOKING CHEESE RECIPES: SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE
SPICY CHILE CABBAGE RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
SPICY CHICKEN CASSEROLE- FAMILY FAVOURITE! - DAISIES & PIE
SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE | RECIPESTY
ANCESTRAL INHERITANCE MENU SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE :: BEST DISHES
HOW TO TONE DOWN THE HEAT IN A TOO SPICY-HOT DISH
SPICY GREEN CHILE CORN CASSEROLE RECIPE - QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE
SPICY CHILE CASSEROLE RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
You'll also love