More about "chocolate cheesecake recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - DESSERT.FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory CheesecakeCalories 611 per serving
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
3.8/5 (180)Servings 12
10 BEST CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES - …
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (WITH OREO CRUST!) - DINNER ...
5/5 (7)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DessertPublished 2019-08-13
- Mix the Oreo cookies and butter in a medium bowl then press the crumb mixture into a 9" springform pan up the sides 1" high and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second increments (total of 90 seconds), stirring each time in between until completely smooth.
- In your stand mixer add the cream cheese, sugar and flour until completely smooth (this is why we need softened cream cheese, if it is too cold you'll have small chunks of cream cheese here).
EASY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - NETMUMS
5/5 (10)Category Cakes And BreadCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
- Evenly spread the biscuit mixture across the bottom of the cake tin and place in the fridge to chill while you make the rest of the cake
- Give the cream a good whip until it has formed soft peaks, then add the melted chocolate (it needs to be cooled, if it's too hot it will ruin the cream)
BEST CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 50 minsCategory CheesecakePublished 2018-12-07
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - AN INDULGENT AND EASY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
4.9/5 (10)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory CheesecakePublished 2019-02-04
- In a large bowl mix the cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter together evenly. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of 9- inch springform pan.
HOT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
4.4/5 (14)Author Food Network KitchenServings 12-14Category Dessert
- For the crust: Position a rack in the center of the oven, and preheat to 325 degrees F. Butter the inside of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground. Add the butter, hot chocolate mix and salt, and pulse until the mixture comes together and holds its shape when squeezed. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, and press it into the bottom to make an even layer. Bake until the crust is just firm, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely. Place the pan on a large piece of foil, and fold the foil up the sides of the pan. (This helps seal the pan, to keep water out while baking.)
- For the filling: Wipe out the food processor. Pulse the cream cheese, sugar, hot chocolate mix and sour cream until completely smooth, without any lumps, scraping down the side of the bowl a few times. Add the eggs and vanilla, and pulse until incorporated. Pour the filling into the crust, and set the pan inside a roasting pan. Fill the roasting pan with enough hot water to go halfway up the side of the springform pan (but not above the foil).
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (TRIPLE ... - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
Ratings 28Calories 599 per servingCategory Dessert, Vegetarian
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Wrap a well-greased 9-inch springform pan in two layers of heavy duty foil. Secure around the pan.
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar and then stir in butter. Press firmly into the bottom of the greased and prepared springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and then remove onto a cooling rack. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in busts of 15 seconds stirring in between each burst for 10 seconds until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a very large bowl, beat the ROOM TEMPERATURE (must be room temperature) cream cheese and sugar until smooth at consistent low-medium speeds. Be careful to not over-beat. Beat in cooled chocolate and cocoa powder.
HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | RECIPES
Servings 1Uploaded 2021-04-13Total Time 9 hrsPublished 2021-02-18
- Place butter in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high (100%) 30 to 45 seconds or until melted. Stir in cocoa until smooth; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl. Add cocoa mixture; beat well. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - I AM BAKER
5/5 (27)Total Time 5 hrs 40 minsCategory DessertPublished 2020-06-14
- Add Oreo cookies to a food processor and crush until you have a fine crumb and very few larger pieces.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH OREO CRUST - OMG ...
4.4/5 (48)Category DessertServings 12Total Time 1 hr 40 mins
- In a medium saucepan stir together cream, chocolate and sugar on low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
5/5 (25)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertsUploaded 2020-09-05
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
4.8/5 (233)Published 1999-05-29Category Chocolate CheesecakeCalories 540 per serving
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 1/2 inch up the sides of the prepared 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Allow to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- To Make Filling: In a small saucepan, heat 1/4 cup whipping cream and 1/4 cup chocolate chips, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Remove from heat.
ICEBOX CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - GRACE PARISI | FOOD ...
5/5 Category CheesecakesAuthor Perry BrownTotal Time 30 mins
- Put 20 of the chocolate cookies (reserving 50 whole cookies) into a zippered plastic bag and, using a rolling pin, crush them to fine crumbs. Line an 8-inch round cake pan with enough plastic wrap to extend by 4 inches all around.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese at high speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the chocolate syrup and 1/4 cup of water and beat the chocolate cream for 2 minutes.
- Arrange 9 cookies in an overlapping ring on the bottom of the prepared cake pan and place 1 cookie in the center. Spoon one-fourth of the chocolate cream (about 1 1/4 cups) over the cookies, being careful not to disturb them. Repeat with the remaining cookies and chocolate cream, ending with a layer of 10 cookies on top. Fold the plastic wrap over the top of the cake. Lightly tap the pan once or twice on a work surface. Refrigerate the cake for at least 8 hours and preferably overnight.
EASY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
5/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Baking, DessertPublished 2021-02-05
- Press the crumb mixture into a 9 inch springform pan firmly and evenly across the bottom and halfway up the sides.
MINI CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKES - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
4.3/5 (78)Category All DessertsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- In a food processor, pulse the Oreos into fine crumbs and mix together crumbs and melted butter. Press a heaping tablespoon of crumbs into the bottom of each muffin tin. You can easily do this with the bottom of the tablespoon or measuring cup.
- Break 6 ounces of the chocolate into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | CHEESECAKE RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
Servings 16Published 2020-04-09Total Time 35 minsCalories 399 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor into fine breadcrumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on a medium-low heat, then combine with the crushed biscuits.Spoon the biscuit mixture into a loose-bottomed 25cm tart tin, then use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly over the base and up the sides of the tin until it’s completely covered.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, then leave to cool while you prepare the filling.In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth, then gradually beat in 250ml of the cream until fully combined and silky.Snap the dark and white chocolate into separate bowls, each set over a saucepan of simmering water.
THE BEST-BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE - RICARDO
5/5 (361)Total Time 1 hr 35 minsCategory DessertsPublished 2014-02-25
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter and line two 8-inch (20 cm) springform pans with parchment paper.
- On a work surface, cut and remove the rounded tops of each cake. Cut each cake in half horizontally to make four slices. With a spatula, spread the ganache evenly over the surface of each slice. Layer the four slices and place on a cake stand.
PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
4.7/5 (40)Total Time 6 hrs 30 minsCategory DessertPublished 2019-12-17
- Cover the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with extra large aluminum foil so that the no water can leak in (it's worth a trip to the store to buy the 18" wide foil). Wrap it with two layer for extra security. Crimp the top of the foil around the top edge of the springform pan. You can also place the springform pan in a slightly larger cake pan (10") that has 2" sides (I ran out of big foil but had a nice cake pan that it just barely fit into. I didn't have to worry at all about the foil keeping water out).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, placing the top rack in lower third of oven. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the finely ground Oreo crumbs with the sugar and salt. Pour the melted butter over top and mix until the crumbs become coated.
- Pour into the prepared springform pan and gently smooth out (I like to use a metal measuring cup for this). Carefully work the crumbs up the sides so that they are 1½" tall and approximately ¼" thick. You should have a nice layer on the bottom and the sides should go about halfway up your pan. Place into the oven and bake for 8 minutes. Remove and turn oven down to 325 degrees.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Servings 10-12Total Time 25 minsCategory Afternoon Tea, Dessert, TreatPublished 2019-10-23
- To make the biscuit base, crush the digestive biscuits with a rolling pin or blitz in a food processor, then tip into a bowl with the sugar and butter and stir to combine. Butter and line an 18cm springform tin and tip in the biscuit mixture, pushing it down with the back of a spoon. Chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
- To make the cheesecake, melt the chocolate in short bursts in the microwave, then leave to cool slightly. Whip the cream in a large bowl using an electric whisk until soft peaks form, then fold in the cocoa powder. Beat the cream cheese and sugar together, then fold in the cream mixture and the cooled chocolate.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, levelling it out with the back of a spoon. Transfer to the freezer and freeze for 2 hrs, or until set. Remove from the tin and leave at room temperature to soften for about 20 mins before serving.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.5/5 (112)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsServings 1Calories 350 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9" springform pan., To make the crust: Crush, grind, or otherwise pulverize the cookies together with the sugar; a food processor works well here.
- If desired, set aside about a tablespoon of the crumbs to garnish the finished cake., Add the melted butter, processing briefly or stirring until the mixture is evenly crumbly.
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Ratings 631Calories 725 per servingCategory Cake Recipes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Assemble a 9-inch springform pan with the raised side of the bottom facing down.
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until finely ground. Add butter, and pulse to moisten. Transfer to prepared pan, and press crumbs firmly and evenly into the bottom. Place pan on a rimmed baking sheet; bake 10 minutes, and set aside.
- Wipe out bowl and blade of food processor. Add cream cheese, sugar, and salt; blend until smooth. With motor running, add eggs, then sour cream, and finally chocolate; blend filling until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
MINI CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKES - BAKER BY NATURE
4.9/5 (11)Category DessertCuisine CheesecakeTotal Time 2 hrs 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). Line two 12-mold muffin tins with paper liners. Spray liners lightly with non-stick spray and set aside until needed.
- Fill a medium pot one-third full with water and bring it to a low simmer over medium heat. Place a heatproof bowl that will fit on top of the pan snugly, but will not touch the simmering water, on top of the pan. Reduce the heat to low and add the chopped chocolate into the bowl over the pot. Heat until the chocolate is completely melted, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula. Remove the pot from the heat, leaving the bowl of chocolate over the hot water. Set aside until needed.
- Add the chopped chocolate to a medium-sized heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan over medium-heat, heat the heavy cream just until it begins to boil. Pour the cream over the chocolate and vigorously whisk until melted and completely smooth. Add a little chocolate ganache to the top of each cooled cheesecake, then top with grated chocolate, if using.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - THE BEST CHOCOLATE ...
4.9/5 (68)Total Time 7 hrs 40 minsCategory DessertUploaded 2018-07-13
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap the outside of the pan in layers of heavy duty aluminum foil. You’ll be placing this pan in a water bath, so be sure the pan has been wrapped from every angle.
CHOCOLATE MARBLE CHEESECAKE | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
Servings 1Total Time 10 hrs 38 minsCategory CheesecakesUploaded 2021-04-07
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, sour cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth. Gradually add flour, beating just until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine cocoa and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Add oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1-1/2 cups of cream cheese mixture; stir well. Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately over prepared crust, ending with spoonfuls of chocolate on top; gently swirl with knife for marbled effect.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - ALSO THE CRUMBS PLEASE
5/5 (12)Uploaded 2018-06-23Category DessertPublished 2019-02-28
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C. Line a 9" (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Crust: In a large bowl stir together Oreo crumbs, melted butter, and cocoa until combined and evenly moistened. Transfer to the prepared pan and press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides with the back of a measuring cup. Freeze until filling is done.
- Filling: In a large mixing bowl, using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk or paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and cocoa just until combined, smooth and no lumps remain. Add melted chocolate and mix to combine. Add one egg at a time and mix just until combined before you add the next egg. Scrape down the bowl and add heavy whipping cream, salt, and vanilla* and mix until creamy. Don't overmix. Too much air in the filling can cause cracks while baking.
SENSATIONALLY SMOOTH CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
5/5 (4)Total Time 5 hrsCategory DessertPublished 2019-02-19
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan. Tear off an 18-inch square of heavy duty aluminum foil. (Reynolds is best) Set the pan in the center of the square and carefully wrap the foil up over the edges of the pan, crimping at the top so that it is secure.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy Cottage Cheese RecipesPublished 2016-06-03Total Time 1 hr 35 minsCalories 249 per serving
- To make crust: Place chocolate wafers, Grape-Nuts, cocoa and sugar in a food processor; using an on/off motion, process until you have fine crumbs. Add oil and water; process until the crumbs are moistened. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and about 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the prepared pan.
- To make filling: Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water or in a microwave oven at medium (50 percent) power. Let cool slightly.
BEST-EVER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - FOODESS
4/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Combine chocolate wafer cookie crumbs with butter and sugar. Firmly press the mixture into bottom and 1" up sides of a 9" springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Maintain oven temperature.
- Microwave the chocolate on 50% power for 2 minutes in in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir, and microwave again on 50% power in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is 80% melted. At that point, remove from microwave and stir to finish melting. Cool to lukewarm temperature (it should still be pourable).
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in stand mixer bowl and beat until just combined. Scrape sides and bottom of stand mixer, then beat in cooled chocolate and vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time on low speed until just blended. Scrape mixture into the crust.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - BAKING A MOMENT
5/5 (7)Calories 649 per servingCategory Dessert
- Mist an 8-inch diameter by 3-inch high round cake pan with non-stick pray and line with a circle cut from parchment paper.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH MOCHA FROSTING - FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (14)Difficulty EasyCategory DessertSteps 6
EASY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Servings 16Total Time 4 hrs 15 minsCategory HomeCalories 470 per serving
MAD ABOUT FOOD: CHOCOLATE CRUNCH CHEESECAKE RECIPE | THE ...
Author Michelle Madden
DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - EPICURIOUS
3.8/5 (185)Servings 10-12
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CHOCOLATE MALTESER CAKE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE COCOA POWDER RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
71 BEST CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES IDEAS | CHEESECAKE ...
SPECKLED EASTER EGG CHOCOLATE CAKE - CANADIAN LIVING
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #north-american #desserts #american #oven #cheesecake #dietary #equipment #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love