CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKES
Dig into a rich and delicious Chocolate Molten Lava Cake and cue the ooey-gooey centers. This molten lava cake recipe makes 8 servings to savor.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings, 1/2 cake each
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Butter 4 small custard cups; place on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Add whole eggs and egg yolks; mix well. Stir in flour. Spoon into prepared cups.
- Bake 13 to 14 min. or until edges of desserts are firm but centers are still soft. Let stand 1 min. Carefully run knife around cakes to loosen; invert into dessert plates. Serve warm with COOL WHIP.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Fat 19 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 22 g, Protein 4 g
CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKES
When my Mom is in a bad mood this is the only dessert that makes her happy. These cakes are warm rich ooey gooey chocolatey heaven.
Provided by Cupcake-Princess
Yield 4 cakes, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease 4 (6 ounce) ramekins, place on baking sheet. In a large microwavable bowl microwave butter and chocolate for 1 minute or until butter is melted, stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks, then stir in flour. Divide batter between prepared ramekins. Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Run a small knife around the cakes to loosen, invert cakes onto plates. Top with whipped cream and serve immediatley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 565.1, Fat 42.5, SaturatedFat 25.4, Cholesterol 237, Sodium 249.5, Carbohydrate 47.5, Fiber 5.1, Sugar 29.8, Protein 9.5
THE BEST CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES
Go ahead and indulge in these perfectly rich and dreamy chocolate lava cakes! Bittersweet chocolate and espresso powder create a luscious and balanced batter that stays molten in the center during baking.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush four 6-ounce ramekins with the melted butter and sprinkle lightly with sugar. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each with a rubber spatula until completely melted and smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes total. Add the vanilla, espresso powder and salt into the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs, egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whisk on medium-high until fluffy and pale, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- With the mixer on low, add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture, mixing until just combined. Remove the bowl from the stand mixer and gently fold in the flour using a rubber spatula.
- Divide the batter equally among the 4 prepared ramekins. Bake until the sides are firm but the centers are still soft, 12 to 14 minutes. (A cake tester inserted into the center of each cake should not come out clean.) Do not overbake.
- Let the cakes cool for 1 minute. Invert onto serving plates and serve warm.
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKES
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray two 6-ounce ramekins with the cooking spray and dust with cocoa powder, tapping out any excess.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the egg, egg yolk, granulated sugar and salt on high speed until it becomes light in color and texture, about 2 minutes. Turn the mixer to low speed and beat in the chocolate mixture just until combined. Sift the flour onto the mixture, then fold it in using a rubber spatula.
- Divide the batter between the two prepared ramekins and place them on a baking sheet. Bake the cakes until the edges are slightly puffed and set and the centers are just barely set, about 12 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and let rest for 1 minute. Run a paring knife around each ramekin, then invert each cake onto a plate. Top the cakes with raspberries and dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately.
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES
Make and share this Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chef Joey Z.
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Lightly spray 8 oven safe large ramekins or custard cups and place on a cookie sheet.
- FOR THE MOLTEN CENTER.
- In a small, heavy pot, combine the chips, cornstarch, and soy milk. Stir constantly over medium-low heat until the chips are melted and the texture is smooth. Turn off heat and set aside.
- FOR THE CAKE:.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the spinach, soy milk, zucchini to a smooth puree. Add the agave, maple syrup, oil, flax, coffee substitute, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, blend to combine. Set aside while you measure the dry ingredients, or for at least two minutes.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flours, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk together to combine.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of the cake batter into each ramekin, then place a large spoonful (about 2 tablespoons of filling on it (try not to touch the sides of the ramekin otherwise it will not work). Cover with more batter so that the ramekin is 2/3 full.
- Bake the cakes in your preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, until a tester inserted in the edge comes out dry. The middle will remain moist, as that's where the molten filling is. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Turn cakes out onto serving dishes. Serve immediately. You can garnish with fresh raspberries and vegan whipped cream if desired.
- You can half this recipe also.
- Bon Appetit!
- Variation: Omit the molten center and gently stir 2/3 cup chocolate chips to the batter before filling the pan. Maybe be baked as cupcakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151.4, Fat 8.3, SaturatedFat 1.3, Sodium 278.1, Carbohydrate 18.2, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 6.8, Protein 3
CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKES
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
- 2. Grease the inside of 4 8-ounce small ramekins with butter, dust with cocoa powder, and tap out any extra.
- 3. Place the chocolate chips and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring, until melted and smooth.
- 4. Stir the sugar and flour into the chocolate mixture.
- 5. Add in the eggs and mix until smooth.
- 6. Pour the batter into the four cups, they should be about 1/2 full. Place the baking cups on a baking sheet.
- 7. Bake for 16-18 minutes, until the top and edges are set, but center is still jiggly. Let cool slightly for 2-3 minutes. Be careful as ramekins may still be hot. Serve immediately.
EASY CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKES
Bake an impressive dinner party dessert with minimum fuss - these chocolate puddings, also known as chocolate fondant or lava cake, have a lovely gooey centre
Provided by Member recipe by fiddid
Yield Makes 6
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Butter 6 dariole moulds or basins well and place on a baking tray.
- Put 100g butter and 100g chopped dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of hot water (or alternatively put in the microwave and melt in 30 second bursts on a low setting) and stir until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly for 15 mins.
- Using an electric hand whisk, mix in 150g light brown soft sugar, then 3 large eggs, one at a time, followed by ½ tsp vanilla extract and finally 50g plain flour. Divide the mixture among the darioles or basins.
- You can now either put the mixture in the fridge, or freezer until you're ready to bake them. Can be cooked straight from frozen for 16 mins, or bake now for 10-12 mins until the tops are firm to the touch but the middles still feel squidgy.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of each pudding, then turn out onto serving plates and serve with single cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 391 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 14 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 36 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 28 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
More about "molten chocolate lava cake recipes"
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKES RECIPE - JEAN-GEORGES …
5/5 Category Desserts
- Preheat the oven to 450°. Butter and lightly flour four 6-ounce ramekins. Tap out the excess flour. Set the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- In a double boiler, over simmering water, melt the butter with the chocolate. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the egg yolks, sugar and salt at high speed until thickened and pale.
- Whisk the chocolate until smooth. Quickly fold it into the egg mixture along with the flour. Spoon the batter into the prepared ramekins and bake for 12 minutes, or until the sides of the cakes are firm but the centers are soft. Let the cakes cool in the ramekins for 1 minute, then cover each with an inverted dessert plate. Carefully turn each one over, let stand for 10 seconds and then unmold. Serve immediately.
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
Author Ree DrummondEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
BITTERSWEET MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES - CHRISTINA'S …
EASY CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKES | GIMME DELICIOUS
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE RECIPE - CHEF BILLY PARISI
HOMEMADE - LIGHT CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKE
EASY CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKE - HAPPY FOOD, HEALTHY LIFE
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA(EASY RECIPE) - LOVE FROM THE OVEN
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES - COOKING CLASSY
MOLTEN CENTRE CHOCOLATE CAKE - FOODNETWORK.CA
CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKES — BLESS THIS MESS
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE - DEL'S COOKING TWIST
CHOCO LAVA CAKE NEAR ME - MICKIE CROMER
MOLTEN LAVA CAKE FOR TWO [VIDEO] • UNICORNS IN THE KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE LAVA CAKE WITH A PERFECTLY MOLTEN CENTER
CHUDLEIGH'S - MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES CALORIES, CARBS
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE (EASY - 20 MINUTES ONLY!)
CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKE — QUICK AND EASY FAMILY FAVORITE!
CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKES - JUST~ONE~DONNA
LAVA CAKE WITH MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CENTER - THE ART OF FOOD AND WINE
EASY DARK CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKE | THE EAST COAST KITCHEN
HOW-TO MAKE LAVA CAKE - SIMPLY CHOCOLATE
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE – FOOD FUSION
BEST MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES WITH CARAMEL SAUCE RECIPES
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES - PACKIT GOURMET
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE USING CAKE MIX - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHAYE KHANA’S MOLTEN LAVA CAKE | CHOCOLATE | ISLAMABAD #SHORTS …
HEALTHY MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE RECIPE (PALEO, GLUTEN-FREE)
GIANT LAVA MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | FOOD APPAREL
THE BEST AND THE EASIEST MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKES
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE RECIPE - I AM A FOOD BLOG
LAVA CAKE | MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - COOK WE WILL
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE — THE BAKEHOUSE
MOLTEN CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE - THE TASTY BITE
MOLTEN LAVA CAKE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE RECIPE
SUPER EASY CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKES (WITH VIDEO!) - THE FLAVOR …
MAKE MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE AT HOME AND BE HAPPY | FOOD & WINE
4-INGREDIENT MOLTEN LAVA CAKES ⋆ 100 DAYS OF REAL FOOD
You'll also love